Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be cool if there was a reinforcement system. For example, when you attack a small looter party that is being chased by a lord, I usually don't attack anymore since I know I won't be getting any loot or experience. It would be really good if there was a slight delay on when the AI lord can enter battle (since I engaged the looters first), and the delay would be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more, based on distance and party movement speed. Then the reinforcements enter from the red zone, total war style. Very immersive and improves gameplay a lot, and it leads to situations where you could be holding on until your reinforcements arrive, or you want to quickly eliminate the enemy so they don't double-up in numbers once their reinforcements arrive.

Also more tactical approaches for the AI can possibly be enforced just like the player can do - if reinforcements have long spawn time then maybe they'll be slightly quicker to attack you etc. A world of possibilities with this kind of system. If one party is defeated before reinforcements come, you can either continue the battle on the same map and in same position, or have a message pop-up and create another battle with adapted position. For example if I manage to conquer a castle before the enemy reinforcements come (huge army, slow movement speed & big distance), then I'll take the position of the defender in that battle - my troops on the walls defending from siege/enemy counterattack. Can keep the siege equipment where it was - siege tower on the wall, wall breached, gate breached, all of those minor details would be cool to see.

Did the devs even mention or hint that there may be an anniversary patch? I didnt see it if they did.
They never announce upcoming patches at all. It could be surprise though.

A bunch of people on the message board came up with this idea, not the devs(as far as I know)
So may be this bunch of people should be heard.

Keep your expectations lower and you'll be disappointed less.
Nah , TW not that bad. Actually my expectations are pretty high regarding this game. Just this moment is lil'bit frustrating, but it's ok.

That's how you recognize the 12-year olds young at heart. They behave as children waiting for Santa.
And that's how you recognize young at brains.

It doesn't work that way. You don't decide when they will release a patch by a community vote. That level of entitlement and lack of realism is characteristic of a certain age group.

See above.
I'm not interested in dialog with someone who defines people's age by few words on forum and using it as insult further. Have a nice day , mate.

I've been playing 1.5.9.2 as Sturgia
Peace deals with Battanians only last for 3/4 days
Almost perpetual war (vs Battania/Vlandia/Khuzaits and sometimes North empire)
Lords invade enemy land with tons of recruits
North empire declares war, they invade with 850 army, +300 are empire recruits

They need to fix diplo and give Lords some agendas and traits

No Man's Sky just realized a major patch today. The last one they did was only a month ago.
I don't know if that says anything about Tale Worlds or not. But it sure made me wish I could see this level of quality updates for Bannerlord

No Man's Sky just realized a major patch today. The last one they did was only a month ago.
I don't know if that says anything about Tale Worlds or not. But it sure made me wish I could see this level of quality updates for Bannerlord
Comparing games and when they get updated is really not something you should do

1.5.9 was the best patch they put out which gives hope they are on the right track, and from the steam database it appears they tested out 1.5.10 and with no release that leads me to believe they found something bad in there and I would rather them delay patches then release the disaster we got in 1.5.8

Back
Top Bottom