Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Gonna play this finally. Been poking around the wiki and it seems like there's three notable ladies eligible for marriage - the two princesses and some lady with a legendary weapon and horse. Is that it? Are there any lords' daughters who are interesting options in terms of utility and combat ability?

What about single lords for female characters - any fun options?
You can marry Baron Gereon and steal his wolf. You can't recruit Wolf Constables from him though

Gonna play this finally. Been poking around the wiki and it seems like there's three notable ladies eligible for marriage - the two princesses and some lady with a legendary weapon and horse. Is that it? Are there any lords' daughters who are interesting options in terms of utility and combat ability?

What about single lords for female characters - any fun options?
Tried 5 lady for marriage. All had 20 str at lv1, might be standard. They can join your party and serve as mobile minister.

Don't know about male lord. I would try checking their fiefs for what unique troops they garrison so you can take out.

Hello! I've got an Adventurers Guild quest to talk to the requester. I've talked to all of the merchants but the goods merchant, which I cannot find in Vellinaz, can someone help me where is it located?

I haven't played since 0.9. What happened to the large battles that used to cap like 500 and why is it limited to 378 or am I miss remembering? Also is it not recommended that I try and edit the file and make the battle size 500?

So I just downloaded a fresh copy of warband and newest version of perisno and for some reason the sound is alittle off like its kinda sounds echo like as if its in a small room and the sound is echoing. It seems to be only the ingame sounds not the music and the combat sounds like attacking and stuff is way louder than the menu sounds.

EDIT: I have found the issue with the sound. Its razer surround sound somehow amplifying and adding echo to movement and combat sounds only idk why. I can't find a option to disable it from doing that besides just disabling surround sound.

Is there a way to change specific volumes?

Is the fountain guard armor main chest part supposed to be texture less? For me its just a shiny piece of metal.

Also why are night scenes so much darker? Has it always been like this like before I never just played Perisno by itself and graphics would be changed from the nova aetes mod and never fixed. My screen shot from from older version.
EPMwe5p.png

One last thing what does the endless sieges option in the game options do?

Last edited:
Hello! I've got an Adventurers Guild quest to talk to the requester. I've talked to all of the merchants but the goods merchant, which I cannot find in Vellinaz, can someone help me where is it located?
Interesting. I tried looking, and couldn't find him either. Vellinaz seems to be missing shop entrance, as well as the arena entrance. Did you try asking the other NPCs (arena/guild/tavern).

why are night scenes so much darker? Has it always been like this...

...what does the endless sieges option in the game options do?
Night battle are okay for me. I do notice some environment settings like fog and rain that can make it dark. I do prefer the older versions, which had simpler lighting.

Endless siege means the enemy will reinforce until they run out of troops. That means players will fight all 500~1000 troops on the walls before the sound of victory.
Disabling it would return the siege mechanic back to native, where players would fight a few, and if there are more, they will finish the siege in the town/castle fight scene. edit: (and I think) on defense you would defend in multiple rounds instead if it was huge army.

Last edited:
Idk my sound is so messed up is there any chance that the download got corrupted or something like that during the unzipping also
EDIT: actually i have no clue even the base native game im having sound normalization issues. I tried verifying the files too

Last edited:
Is it a bug that when I am a vassal of the Reich and I obtained Galwe and got the spy master and high marshal? The marshal calls me a king. I just got a chancellor even though I am still a vassal and am able to select a culture but I don't think it does anything.

Last edited:
Ahh. You can easily miss it.

They have two payment/donation rewards. The smaller donation gives renown and the larger donation gives honor. (or vise-versa, don't recall clearly)

Ahh. You can easily miss it.

They have two payment/donation rewards. The smaller donation gives renown and the larger donation gives honor. (or vise-versa, don't recall clearly)
But have you done it in the last version? Because I did it recently and choosing the one on the left (the one that usually also raises rep with ROF), this time I had alls ort of hate by every other faction, they became hostile and every single one moved war on me....I guess it was changed:smile:

I have done it yesterday the 25k payment gives 60 renown but its a one time only(and moved several factions -3 relations).

After that you have only the 2k payment wich gives honour and are repeatable.

I have done it yesterday the 25k payment gives 60 renown but its a one time only(and moved several factions -3 relations).

After that you have only the 2k payment wich gives honour and are repeatable.
So I wasn't dreaming, thanks, I can't afford the -3 relation, I'll keep being atheist:wink:

Minor faction recruitment.

Hi all,

how can I do that? Any pre-requisites for that with those factions? And which factions are, in this case, minor? Those without settlements?
I`m on good terms(+15) with Illicans and would like to hire them.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Minor faction recruitment.

Hi all,

how can I do that? Any pre-requisites for that with those factions? And which factions are, in this case, minor? Those without settlements?
I`m on good terms(+15) with Illicans and would like to hire them.

Rgds, Oldtimer
Yeah. Minor are landless, like ankar, gazir, wolf/eagle knights. So far, the only recruitings I'm aware of are: pre-Zann (early zann), freelancer, Illicans, pre-Venetor (early Venetor), and through religion/priest recruiting.

Illicans can be recruited after you complete the 5 quest/task they give (npc in Voldeberg tavern).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom