Thank you for your maturity [APE] Superhobo

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he pointed out, they do exactly that on this very server.
Thank you the Great White for taking time to read what we said :smile:

And I don't know if you guys are aware of that but when a Duel Server is full, another Duel Server pop after the restart so all those slots arguments are kind of lowered (but still true because sometime restart can be in 25 min..)

We all just want to have our own custom server and than tryharders and roleplayers stop fighting eachother :p

Friendly reminder, we all stand here for the same reason, we want our game in a better state, it's maybe time to stop backstabbing eachother

Thank you the Great White for taking time to read what we said :smile:

And I don't know if you guys are aware of that but when a Duel Server is full, another Duel Server pop after the restart so all those slots arguments are kind of lowered (but still true because sometime restart can be in 25 min..)

We all just want to have our own custom server and than tryharders and roleplayers stop fighting eachother :p

Friendly reminder, we all stand here for the same reason, we want our game in a better state, it's maybe time to stop backstabbing eachother

It's beyond stupid that certain player groups start to hate each other instead of getting together and blaming the developers for their not so great work in the past year

I know for a certain that roleplayers have been at the server while there are 30 people there.
That's true, and that is the issue, we can't cancel stuff we prepared because people take on their time to come to our trainings/formation, and most of the time we need a good ping because, believe it or not, most of the time we are training fights with the clan members whether it's duels or x vs x battles. We are sorry if people can't join duel servers because of our presence but we actually have no choice. I understand your point of view but try to understand ours. Until there is a new server for rp stuff, we can't really change anything

Toxic skirmish players? If I'd counted how often some RP dudes randomed me on duel, I could open a thread for it. But I never dwelled on it lol.

I didn't mean all the skirmish players are toxics at all ! Myself I play a lot of skirmish, I was just speaking about the few who disallow tens of persons to play, whereas those tens of players had to organize to come.

And as a clan leader, I have to admit it is very very frustrating to see 1 player ruining 20 other experience because of, most of the time, hate of the RP. I can't even understand why such a hate... Is it because people try to enjoy Bannerlord in an other maner than the one you like ?

Don't take this personnaly TheBard, I'm trying to have answers. Maybe @Baten @DeathBG @Zammarato will be able to answer me as we already met on this Duel Server :smile:

Your are the GREAT [APE] Superhobo ??

I see insult, death threat in one post. This is the kind of comunity you want on this forum ?
@Brandis.

Edit: Removed quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not use duel server for personal clan trainings.It's meant for people to train their melee skill and you are filling it up with 20 players(so that normal people can't join) .You deserve to get murdered.
''normal'' people probably wouldn't join if they saw that the server was empty in the first place. you know it in your heart

AAgQhaR.png

lol this made me laugh thanks vick, ive seen you in bannerlord online, hopefully the servers being that full in a mod will make taleworlds understand there is a community out there just waiting for custom servers and....

why battle mode was ever taken out of the game remains a mystery to every veteran of the franchise,

also i love superhobo although his kicks are too op but they serve to show how kicks need to be nerfed, (max height kicks are overpowered please standardize kick length across height variability)

seriously though, its rude what he did to you? maybe,

starting a whole thread to bully superhobo.

thats really mean, i hope you never get bullied like this its really mean,

try turning the other cheek please :smile:
we are all trying to have fun here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom