In Progress No relationship penalty for kingdom decisions when leading your own kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: So I rule my own kingdom now and every time there is a decision to be made (for example decision who to give a castle to) it says my relation will decrease with the clan that I do not support. However I never do get any relationship penalties or gain relationship with these decisions. I can vote to give a pre-owned castele to someone else and still not get any penalties.
Earlier when I was just a lord in pre-existing kingdom, the decisions did affect my relations, but not anymore once I became a king.

Is this how its supposed to work, or is it a bug or is it just not finished yet?

Summary: So I rule my own kingdom now and every time there is a decision to be made (for example decision who to give a castle to) it says my relation will decrease with the clan that I do not support. However I never do get any relationship penalties or gain relationship with these decisions. I can vote to give a pre-owned castele to someone else and still not get any penalties.
Earlier when I was just a lord in pre-existing kingdom, the decisions did affect my relations, but not anymore once I became a king.

Is this how its supposed to work, or is it a bug or is it just not finished yet?
It's a bug, until Taleworlds answers, you can try verifying file integrity. (Although it probably won't end up solving your problem)
EDIT: Does this also happen after you defeat a party and choose not to capture the lord or does your relation increase?

Also, upload your save game and the file rgl_log_xxxx.txt located at C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs (It's a hidden folder) to upload.taleworlds.com:8080 How to Upload Save Files
Don't forget to put your user and a link to this thread in the description box.

Last edited:
It's a bug, until Taleworlds answers, you can try verifying file integrity. (Although it probably won't end up solving your problem)
EDIT: Does this also happen after you defeat a party and choose not to capture the lord or does your relation increase?

Also, upload your save game and the file rgl_log_xxxx.txt located at C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs (It's a hidden folder) to upload.taleworlds.com:8080 How to Upload Save Files
Don't forget to put your user and a link to this thread in the description box.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thank you both! I did upload the save file with the link provided!

I am also experiencing this bug in 1.5.9 (no mods). I neither gain nor lose relationship through kingdom voting as King of Vlandia. I do gain relationship for releasing lords after battle. Happy to provide a save if needed

Done!
Also I have had at least 2 deaths per large battle since the last hotfix, often 3-4 which seems higher than it had been at the start of 1.5.9. This save is right after 3 consecutive battles with 3+ deaths

Back
Top Bottom