Question about Rebel Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

I am still pretty recent to the series and still learning all this EA title is capable of. I appreciate it is a unique experience and quite entertaining however it seems there are certain things that are like no brainer changes that could be made that would drastically increase quality of life and excitement for players but they appear over and over to go unacknowledged or addressed in favor of things that are not so important or no one is asking for.

Anyways I digress, the main point of the thread is I am curious about Rebel Factions and the potential threat and/or opportunities for increasing replay value they provide. Can a Rebel faction grow and increase in power? Do they ever start capturing other towns and castles and attempt to recruit nobles and field more armies? Or are they locked to the city the rebellion started in and only keep it as long as it takes another faction to come and quell them? I've seen rebel factions appear a few times in the two campaigns I've played but it seems everytime they get wiped out soon after they show up. Is this just how it works and/or plays out due to the current state of the game or are they actually able of growing and even potentially snowballing?

Can a Rebel faction grow and increase in power? Do they ever start capturing other towns and castles and attempt to recruit nobles and field more armies?
no. if anything they join other factions
are they locked to the city the rebellion started in and only keep it as long as it takes another faction to come and quell them? I've seen rebel factions appear a few times in the two campaigns I've played but it seems everytime they get wiped out soon after they show up. Is this just how it works and/or plays out due to the current state of the game or are they actually able of growing and even potentially snowballing?
in order for a rebellion to win, they must keep their settlement for an in-game month. this almost never happens as the faction they are rebelling against is massively stronger than them. however, it is possible and I've seen a few rebellions last up to that point. once they win they do not become a new faction but will instead join an existing one.

I am still pretty recent to the series and still learning all this EA title is capable of. I appreciate it is a unique experience and quite entertaining however it seems there are certain things that are like no brainer changes that could be made that would drastically increase quality of life and excitement for players but they appear over and over to go unacknowledged or addressed in favor of things that are not so important or no one is asking for.

Anyways I digress, the main point of the thread is I am curious about Rebel Factions and the potential threat and/or opportunities for increasing replay value they provide. Can a Rebel faction grow and increase in power? Do they ever start capturing other towns and castles and attempt to recruit nobles and field more armies? Or are they locked to the city the rebellion started in and only keep it as long as it takes another faction to come and quell them? I've seen rebel factions appear a few times in the two campaigns I've played but it seems everytime they get wiped out soon after they show up. Is this just how it works and/or plays out due to the current state of the game or are they actually able of growing and even potentially snowballing?
Some greedy jerk Clan comes and wipes them out as soon as they rebel and takes the town. They don't even have a faction and it's kinda their fault there was a rebellion cuz they kept buying all the food and giving the gang leaders weapons!

Back
Top Bottom