Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know what you do every with every patch, but it is incredible how you every hotfix you broke things. Really guys, are you noob? I don't want to offense noob people, but you, you really deserves that qualify. I think you have one person, no, probably one person don't have the enough capacity that do you required for do even the work you, so two person is better to broke thing (according to you, of course)

Oh, yes, I fcking anger, so what?

Hotfix 23/03/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when using a language mod pack.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when pillaging a settlement after the defenders had sallied out.
  • Fixed a scene loading crash that was related to the common area.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when navigating or closing the encyclopaedia screen.
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused the camera to get stuck when a ballista was destroyed.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented town workshop buildings from affecting town construction speed.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a map.

After installing hotfix 1.5.8 I have this crash and can't start; totally broken. Does this happen to anyone else? :dead:
WeFpq.png

Old enough to know that's none of your business. It's also irrelevant. You can't get after someone for unreasonable expectations in an unreasonable way and expect a reasonable response.
But, of course that's none of my business. I don't care and I know that's irrelevant.
That was a rhetorical question to make him/her understand that we are not here to judge Taleworlds, but to comment on the e1.5.8 Main patch.

So.... apparently, this is the forum that "flames" the company by calling them "lazy" because they are not doing their job...
Ok, hit ME!

Hotfix 30/03/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a story mode related load crash.

Changes
  • Updated pillage behaviour to support instances where the encounter leader dies.

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Improved clan game orchestration system.

Back
Top Bottom