Is Mount & Blade: Bannerlord multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Coupon92123

Recruit
Hello everyone,
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord is a great action game, I have been playing this for a while and find it to be great. And it would be even better if I could play it with my friends. Will the game have a multiplayer mode?
Thanks everyone.

There is this thing that came out recently called Bannerlord Online which has taken by storm (no pun intended, the main developer is called Storm). I suggest checking that out.

Hello everyone,
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord is a great action game, I have been playing this for a while and find it to be great. And it would be even better if I could play it with my friends. Will the game have a multiplayer mode?
Thanks everyone.
When you launch the game, you might find a "Multiplayer" tab next to the default "Singleplayer" tab. It contains some game modes like Team Deathmach and Siege. Not multiplayer campaign. If you just want to action-it-up with your friends, it should suffice.

I said might because I haven't been able to login for the past two weeks. It might work for you and your friends because it looks like people are still playing (and complaining) about it a lot, but I wouldn't know. I can't even log in.

Back
Top Bottom