Resolved Lords of my kingdom declare war on each other (1.5.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

bugatik

Recruit
Summary: The lords I have recruited keep declaring war on the former heads of the Western, Northern, and Southern Empires who became my vassals after completing the "Unify the Empire" quest (where you have to defeat the the Sturgian, Aserai, and Khuzuait kingdoms).
For example, my vassal Zaverena declared war on the Northern Empire. It will say Northern Empire on the right, but on the left it will show Ascryon with my colors behind him and the Northern Symbol above him. See attached image for detail.
No matter how many times I say no (at a cost of 1000 to 2000 influence) the former heads of the former empires (who work for me) still get war repeatedly declared on them.

Save file has been uploaded with Vassal Infighting in description. 3/23/2021 - 8:20pm ET.

How to Reproduce: I have essentially completed the game and conquered the whole map under my kingdom of Empire culture. I have recruited several foreign lords.
No mods were used.
This started happening with 1.5.8 Beta was opted in and was happening right before 1.5.8 was fully released. I recreated the event in current 1.5.8, and have not tried 1.5.9.
I did everything legitimately except for the following two things.
I used console commands to impregnate my wife a few times. We were married for years, she was in my party, and we were both under 30; but it just wouldn't happen naturally. The first time was used before I joined Istiana.
I also used console commands to give myself cities, as the game wouldn't let me choose myself after conquering them anymore. Too many vassals taking up the three slots and I was never one of the three.
I would immediately deactivate cheat mode after doing the previous things.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
2NcUX.png

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for the reply.
Also, please let them know that the former empires are not showing up in the diplomacy tab either. Just the foreign kingdoms.

Back
Top Bottom