Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Can Bannerlord do e-Sports? Yes.

Will Bannerlord be a succesful e-sports game? Most probably not.

I think the community is way too small for that. Besides this, the game is much broader than just e-sports 6v6.

Mods will come into the picture, other gamemodes.. Plenty of reasons why e sports iwll not be the real deal

Can Bannerlord do e-Sports? Yes.

Will Bannerlord be a succesful e-sports game? Most probably not.

I think the community is way too small for that. Besides this, the game is much broader than just e-sports 6v6.

Mods will come into the picture, other gamemodes.. Plenty of reasons why e sports iwll not be the real deal
They'd have to invest a ton of money in order to make it an e-sport, with very little return for a long time. If they put in alot of effort into multiplayer it can turn a profit though.
I have ideas, hmu.

• Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
4w9WOgF.png

This is peak TW, people.

Small translation help for you guys

Soon = next year
Almost finished = this year
Very soon going live = half a year
XDD

Once you get past being annoyed by TW, it is actually quite funny to see how they respond to topics. It is extremely vague and basically they are saying nothing in their response.

''We are working on changes to resolve this''
''Soon there will be a fix for this''

Etc... Blablabla..

I've heard some people say that most people on the forums don't actually post constructive feedback. Well, guess what; the developers' responses are as useless as most of the content that is being spammed here. Just like with COVID, I rather have the government keep their mouths shut instead of coming with some holy grail promises that will eventually not happen due to whatever reason.

can they make the following, cosmetic, option to MP:

-toggle helmet, for all classes
-toggle cape/shoulder armor for all classes
-fix the grey hair and missing facial hair from all the classes

and these UI changes:

When I press TAB to see the scores, I want to see MY stats or ping, so either

-add a ping/latency indicator with numbers
-add an indicator with my kills
-when pressing TAB to see the score page have my stats pinned to the top

Back
Top Bottom