Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 28 relationship with Lord Gerlad, but he refuses to follow me when I suggest it. Why is that?
Try to get it even higher. He should be Good Natured, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Though he might not have a big enough army and is gathering more. Ask him what he's currently doing.

For the new
Zolona
quest the wiki states that 50+ relations with Outlaws are required, though the quest giver is in a different faction. Would the Outlaws be to correct faction to help?

in Camp - Change Game Setting - Diplomacy Options - Horse Speed Limitation = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Charge On Death = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Reassing soldiers = is ON after my death, even if Disabled
is there any way to fix this?

in Camp - Change Game Setting - Diplomacy Options - Horse Speed Limitation = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Charge On Death = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Reassing soldiers = is ON after my death, even if Disabled
is there any way to fix this?
On it.

Gonna play this finally. Been poking around the wiki and it seems like there's three notable ladies eligible for marriage - the two princesses and some lady with a legendary weapon and horse. Is that it? Are there any lords' daughters who are interesting options in terms of utility and combat ability?

What about single lords for female characters - any fun options?

Back
Top Bottom