Death in Battle hurts Lategame

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal death-risk in all battles, scenario or simulation alike.

That would require at least 90% less risk. or the world is hollow by 5 years in.
That or the game could find a better way to replace lords.

Still I would rather that the chances of death for nobles and companions be lowered to avoid an over-saturation of disposibility. I would prefer to gain relations with existing lords instead of replacements churned out on an assembly line.

I would prefer to gain relations with existing lords instead of replacements churned out on an assembly line.
So would I! Relations are a very static thing in this game. Personal relations would be great!
I even think I have a good solution on how to implement it. But that is a completly different story:smile:

To be honest game and all the changes so far that are made are really productive, i bought the game when it came out (warband player here) even though we gave money and game is not finished yet, it just means that game can be bettet and improved, the devs have allmost perfect communication with the players yes the game is not finished, yes it has bugs but remember when the game got out??? And see the game now we all have some ideas just need to put them out there for discussion, for instance my idea is related to the prisoners of war when you make a new kingdom and fight Valandia for example, you capture 5-6 put them in the dungeon and someone bail them out, i would like if im the owner of that town/castle to decide yes or no to accept that bail... Thats proposition ofc, back to the matter is that death in the game is in my oppinion really op when you look at bigger picture, and if there are a lot of children that can replenish dead nobles im fine with that, for example (yes im psycho xD) i tried in one campaign to kill my wife xD if i recall correctly i married Svana, and can't recall why but i tried to kill her (putting her in separate squad, making her charge the enemy, when that didn't work, removing her armor and making her charge, imeprials, battanians, vallandians, khuzaits BUT IN VAIN xD SHE REFUSED TO DIE) so i did everything repeating battles forcing battles with huge armies still CHUCK NORROS IN THE ACTION...... and i remember that she died from random 68 hidden hand army xD soo i think that death thing is from campaign to campaign, than again, game is not finished yes, it has room for a lot of improvement, does it has bugs yes but you can point them out.... My suggestion is to all those ideas that you have or think of put them out there for discussion.... Peace

Last edited:
I played my playthrough now for round about 60h and i killed of 90% of the heros and lord`s in this game no kids come to age and i simply ended my own campian by playing it. Is there a mod wich fix this problem i don`t finde a good one on nexus mods for v 1.5.7 and i don`t get why the odds are so high that a hero or lord dies in battle..... i mean i had one battle 3000 vs 500 with 26 lords on both sides and of the 26 19 died there what killed of 1 clan entirely.
sorry for my bad english.
found one for all who wanna try it out too: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2757?tab=posts&BH=2

Last edited:
to everyone complaining about it being ''sneakily made mandatory'' and ruining the game
until its fixed Just dissable the damn system, its an option when you start a campaign... Or are you just blind?

to everyone complaining about it being ''sneakily made mandatory'' and ruining the game
until its fixed Just dissable the damn system, its an option when you start a campaign... Or are you just blind?
ye then you can`t have kids and for me the late game is important too.

Back
Top Bottom