Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Apologies for the double post but trying to go to the last page of the thread where my post is gives me a bad gateway so no way to edit the previous post.

Upon further testing it looks like it only happens if you choose 20 as your starting age. 30, 40 and 50 don't have this issue.

Apologies for the double post but trying to go to the last page of the thread where my post is gives me a bad gateway so no way to edit the previous post.

Upon further testing it looks like it only happens if you choose 20 as your starting age. 30, 40 and 50 don't have this issue.

The same was happening constantly to me as well.

Even their forums are broken. I've been playing since release of EA and see recent New Recruit postings of simple suggestions i saw from the start of this with no implementation except by some modders and no comment from TW at all. It's really too bad. The hopeful optimist in me says TW is going to launch a huge, massive immersion filled patch at launch which will blow our minds. I think of the Steve Miller song Take the Money and run when i think of TW.

This is the 3rd Early Access game I have participated in, DayZ and Solasta are the other 2. TW is somewhere in the middle of those two just lost and floating along with a sack full of money.

Yeah page 15 gateway error for me too.
What is your problem you're talking about though with age 20, is it the missing last option??

Back
Top Bottom