Someone pulled off COOP!!!!!

Do you want COOP?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe. Maybe not. First, it's an entirely idiotic topic because it doesn't help at all.

Second, we don't know if it's true. What if the majority of the coop mod is based on development already done by TW? In that case TW would be amazing? Personally I have no clue. Unless someone has some deeper knowledge it's a pointless discussion.
Well... the majority of the work for ALL mods has already been done by TW, got to give them that. Without the base game, we would be lost sheep.

I think this is very interesting, but also that it should be banned.
If SP players try to play co-op and they have no friends, this is just a blatant reminder of their friendlessness because they probably have a terrible personality. Congratulations, now you've caused mental health problems around the world with your mod. I hope the author is proud of this.

I think this is very interesting, but also that it should be banned.
If SP players try to play co-op and they have no friends, this is just a blatant reminder of their friendlessness because they probably have a terrible personality. Congratulations, now you've caused mental health problems around the world with your mod. I hope the author is proud of this.
I've heard the mod author is Russian, we don't worry about such trivial things around here.

Well, from what i've heard..

Mod author is the same who used stolen assets in one of his mods (Game of thrones related)
30.50$ For a "Unique sword and a horse!" on Patreon.

Dont want to talk down Russian modders but i already know where this whole "Bannerlord Online" is headed.

Bueno, por lo que he escuchado ...

El autor de la modificación es el mismo que usó activos robados en una de sus modificaciones (relacionado con Juego de tronos)
30.50 $ Por una "¡Espada única y un caballo!" en Patreon.

No quiero hablar mal de los modders rusos, pero ya sé hacia dónde se dirige todo este "Bannerlord Online".
Are we already judging only with the content we see? This man spent 11 months developing the SOLO mod, making it overnight Bannerlord's most played mod, not to mention the future features that were announced on Discord of the mod. I'm not saying this guy is a saint, just maybe the mod is the best online that we'll have for Bannerlord. I wouldn't be surprised if some stupid people throw **** just out of jealousy at someone who has created a revolutionary product like this mod.

That´s not more then a proof of concept, far away from beeing playable or am I wrong?

Of course TW could do the same thing, but they need to invest time into it, a lot of time. If the modder can´t get it to work for real he can just abandon it and move on, TW doesn´t have this option anymore.

But be fair, they never ever said that Bannerlord will be a coop/mmorpg kind of game.
I don't know, 800 players are more than as proof of concept. It's very rough, sure, but it must be fun as heck

This is basically the Persistent World mod from Warband but on a much grander scale.

I've been waiting for something like this since I bought Warband. Also Resonant I am starting to find is quite annoying with his click bait videos and content. He doesn't even play Bannerlord that much it seems - he just hops on the hot news or trend that circling in Bannerlord community at the time and makes a video on it.

I can understand what this mod is about in one line of a paragraog but resonant needs to clickbait the crap out of his videos and make them as long and as boring and contentless as possible lmao
Resonant seems to hype things up a **** ton, like several videos about upcoming mods when there's like 3 screenshots and no actual modding due to limited tools. It's like its an echo chamber of people saying "I can't wait for Lord of the Rings in BL!!!"

Are we already judging only with the content we see? This man spent 11 months developing the SOLO mod, making it overnight Bannerlord's most played mod, not to mention the future features that were announced on Discord of the mod. I'm not saying this guy is a saint, just maybe the mod is the best online that we'll have for Bannerlord. I wouldn't be surprised if some stupid people throw **** just out of jealousy at someone who has created a revolutionary product like this mod.
Yes, what he did is great. What he plans to do is not so great.

Almost all of mods like this, follow the same path. Monetization.
Its already stated that there will be no private server (aka personal dedicated servers), so he'll not release the server side assets for public use.

All of his work are copyrighted and protected, unless he practises commercial stuff, which he already does.

I was planning on writing a long post but i'll just cut it short and state that its too early to say for sure, but there is already not just one, but two ToS violations.

tl;dr nice, but not so nice. its his sandbox and we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom