Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Are you agreeing with me?

• Yes

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • I cannot agree with everything (write in the comments below please)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 21.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Pure class for that spastic to go through the trouble of making a whole ass aim assist just to still be worse than a decent average human player at archery. I mean holy hell. He was missing over half his shots. He went 16-9 on a public server. The overwhelming majority of the people reading this would consider that a bad round, and thats your advertisement?

Reminds me of those Persistent World Blackfyre_Levy_Roleplayers (you know the ones) who would download autoblock and the whole 9 yards with the hopes of impressing big daddy Roy with his their combat skills, just to get absolutely dumpstered by the actual RCC and HELL players.

Last edited:
65% of players hate it lmao. What a disaster this MP was.
remember the petition that was created when taleworlds said battle mode wouldnt be in bannerlord?

that should of told them what a disaster that decision was but they ignored it and this should be the result so hopefully they realize that a game more oriented to battle mode should be prioritized

please put battle mode matchmaking in the game,

and please bring back gold system and take out classes altogether and let people build their own builds without speed penalties

remember the petition that was created when taleworlds said battle mode wouldnt be in bannerlord?

that should of told them what a disaster that decision was but they ignored it and this should be the result so hopefully they realize that a game more oriented to battle mode should be prioritized

please put battle mode matchmaking in the game,

and please bring back gold system and take out classes altogether and let people build their own builds without speed penalties
They're supposedly working on a battle mode, who knows when will it see the light, anyways, it will most probably use the class system

They're supposedly working on a battle mode, who knows when will it see the light, anyways, it will most probably use the class system
if they are using a class system then it is already flawed, being crippled and not being about to run at the same speed if you pick archer/cavalry is silly, if it was the armor or the quiver/bow that gave you a speed penalty like the shield i would be fine bc you could drop it and fight at the same foot speed as infantry but bc you cannot you cannot fight on foot effectively making every archer and cavalry soldier useless except for their utility equipment taking away the ability for an person to be the universal soldier changing to every situation, beating a cavalry on horseback, then out shooting an archer, then dropping the bow/quiver and dismounting to defeat infantry on foot,

this is what the game is about, being great at every weapon, not just 1 utility and clinging to it bc the game cripples you for choosing that utility therefore forcing you to kiting using that exploit

Havent tried MP since first release and maybe for like 4-5 times. At first it looked cool but it just didnt have that same MP feel as Warband which i must have devoted a doctorate level time commitment too - oh the good ol POM days...

I have to agree that the multiplayer is a mess. I haven't been able to log into the game for the past week. I keep getting the "Couldn't receive login result from server" message. I don't know what went wrong. The game was working fine last Friday. I tried to submit a support ticket but it kept failing to send.

I hope someone could help me with this, but I see many unsolved threads about the same issue so my hope is low. I do have my Bannerlord ID copied somewhere though... if any staff wants to help...

I have to agree that the multiplayer is a mess. I haven't been able to log into the game for the past week. I keep getting the "Couldn't receive login result from server" message. I don't know what went wrong. The game was working fine last Friday. I tried to submit a support ticket but it kept failing to send.
Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you PM me your Steam profile link?

I hope someone could help me with this, but I see many unsolved threads about the same issue so my hope is low. I do have my Bannerlord ID copied somewhere though... if any staff wants to help...
Just play Warband MP until Bannerlord will (or wont) be fixed

Back
Top Bottom