Quality of Life Improvements Checklist

Users who are viewing this thread

A small one that applies to SP and MP:

Have different saved graphical settings for SP and MP. Becomes quite tedious having to change graphical settings when switching between SP and MP. I'd imagine it would be quite easy to implement as you have to close the game anyway to swap between the two.
Basically shadows on in sp and shadows off in mp

@Aprikosenmann

I dunno if you guys play on the beta but in 1.5.9. we'll get :

Players from our party in flash green (beautiful in my opinion)

Players from your friendlist in dark yellow (easy to see actually, even in a desert fortress)

Other players : still white

Great list, some of these are not just QoL things, but gamechanging improvements (for example chambers). I'd add some:

1. Nicknames are not shown in lobby.
2. Lobby's passwords are invisible, sometimes I should write them for 4 times cause I have no Idea what keyboard layout I'm using.
3. Jumping visual bugs when you jump several times in a row.
4. Sometimes you don't see your teammate's classes before the round starts cause of spawnpoint layout.
5. Quivers should drop automatically when you run out of arrows\throwings
6. Instable ping. For some reason when you connect the same server, sometimes you can get good ping, and sometimes it's 15-20 higher. Especially crucial for archers cause they have to get used to each ping for shooting.
7. Starting loading video should be auto skippable. It's cool and all but it's not fun to watch this 1000 time in a row (and you have to cause of the server crashes)

And yeah I forgot about hte corpses, 200 dead bodies in a small arena is not fun for our gpus

Last edited:
TaleWorlds is very lucky that they have community like this. Lots of feedback with top quality. I hope they will understand that. I just don't agree with "Always show names." thing because it will be distractive in my opinion. Also one addition for all of this, that camera problem when you close to the wall or grass, your whole screen nothing but wall or grass. You just can't see anything and it is very disgusting. I hope they will add all of this but, I don't think they will do it.

Always on nicknames and the camera snap would be big.

TaleWorlds is very lucky that they have community like this. Lots of feedback with top quality. I hope they will understand that. I just don't agree with "Always show names." thing because it will be distractive in my opinion. Also one addition for all of this, that camera problem when you close to the wall or grass, your whole screen nothing but wall or grass. You just can't see anything and it is very disgusting. I hope they will add all of this but, I don't think they will do it.

It would be optional.

Back
Top Bottom