SP - General I strongly recommend add fortification and command building systems

Users who are viewing this thread

灭资兴无

Recruit
The current field and urban defense operations are lack of tactical nature. I suggest that the functions of fortification construction and headquarters construction should be added. Players capture or purchase materials to build various types of city fortifications and field fortifications. Players can also build various types of headquarters freely. There are guards in the headquarters. The guards will salute when they see the players. Players can inspect the battlefield and command the battle in the headquarters. The headquarters can also be upgraded. The enemy will attack the headquarters secretly. The construction of fortifications on the battlefield has a very high degree of freedom. Fortifications can not only resist the enemy's bow and arrow, but also defend the enemy's cavalry.

The current field and urban defense operations are lack of tactical nature. I suggest that the functions of fortification construction and headquarters construction should be added. Players capture or purchase materials to build various types of city fortifications and field fortifications. Players can also build various types of headquarters freely. There are guards in the headquarters. The guards will salute when they see the players. Players can inspect the battlefield and command the battle in the headquarters. The headquarters can also be upgraded. The enemy will attack the headquarters secretly. The construction of fortifications on the battlefield has a very high degree of freedom. Fortifications can not only resist the enemy's bow and arrow, but also defend the enemy's cavalry.
my mean is Fortification construction and headquarters construction system similar to < my life is feudal: MMO>,As long as the function of building fortifications and headquarters is added in, the combat form will have a huge leap. The current combat form is very single, and the tactical effect is very small. If the construction of fortifications and headquarters can be added in, players can have a real positional war and castle defense war with AI. Think about it. The fortifications you built helped your troops resist five times as many enemies as you did. What a sense of accomplishment!Friends who support my suggestion, I hope you can top this post

How do mean it should be build? In a battle-scene or on the campaign map? Sorry. I know nothing about <My life is Feudal>.
My English is not very good, forgive me for what I may say. What I mean is that players can buy materials and capture materials from enemy forces. There are many kinds of fortifications. Players can stack and splice freely. There are dozens of fortifications such as city walls, fortresses and watchtowers. Players can rely on these fortifications to resist the invasion of their castle. In the field, players can not only build their own trench positions, but also build a temporary command tent. The command tent can be upgraded. There are guards in the headquarters. The guards will salute when they see the players. The enemy will attack the command tent. Players can inspect the battlefield and command troops in the command tent (players can also build their own command tower in the castle)Before the player attacks the enemy's castle, the player can build various kinds of baffles and traps to prevent the enemy's horses from flying.
Before the siege begins, there will be a special time for players to build positions. Players are also free to build fortifications before enemy sieges. To sum up:

1 fortification + command tower = city defense

2 fortification + trench + command tent = siege

3 trench + command tent = field battle

How do mean it should be build? In a battle-scene or on the campaign map? Sorry. I know nothing about <My life is Feudal>.
Life is Feudal is one of those survival/builder games, you can harvest resources and build your own village.

I see some value in setting up camp an preparing the battlefield with some basic defenses, like adding stakes and digging ditches, it would be useful to provide an advantage versus larger armies, especially if you can set up at access points (well, the whole map is essentially chokepoints, but I digress).

But as it was pointed out by others, this is something that will have to be left for mods as it does not seem to fit whatever vision TaleWorlds has for the game. Pretty much nothing that was suggested (see the Top Suggestions thread) has been implemented, aside from some basic UI stuff.

Life is Feudal is one of those survival/builder games, you can harvest resources and build your own village.

I see some value in setting up camp an preparing the battlefield with some basic defenses, like adding stakes and digging ditches, it would be useful to provide an advantage versus larger armies, especially if you can set up at access points (well, the whole map is essentially chokepoints, but I digress).

But as it was pointed out by others, this is something that will have to be left for mods as it does not seem to fit whatever vision TaleWorlds has for the game. Pretty much nothing that was suggested (see the Top Suggestions thread) has been implemented, aside from some basic UI stuff.
I still reserve my opinion. I think it's possible, because the game is far from finished. Many new functions will be added, and there is DLC

Back
Top Bottom