Someone pulled off COOP!!!!!

Do you want COOP?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Real Coop is the only thing I've ever wanted. This mod isn't exactly that but I know there is another one in the making. This one is close enough for the moment and a great step in the right direction.

This is spicy.
If something like this is doable, one has to wonder what the limits to modding really are for BL. Stuff like naval travel/boats seems more feasible now, for example.

8 minutes of Resonant
giphy.gif

Yes because of their incompetent management and organizational structural. Praise modders.
It's taken a dedicated and large team of modders to get this far with Co-op after a whole year. Regrettably I think TW made the right choice not pursuing it (afterall consider how slow the game is coming already!).

It's taken a dedicated and large team of modders to get this far with Co-op after a whole year. Regrettably I think TW made the right choice not pursuing it (afterall consider how slow the game is coming already!).
Actually it's apparently one guy over the course of 9 months, with about four or five testers and moderators. Sort of puts it into perspective when you look at how little has been achieved for the official MP in a year.

This is a separate mod to Bannerlord Co-op by the way, and this mod alone has more players than the native MP already.

Still if we had native coop support I wouldn't mind the slow progress as much. As it is now all the ways to play Bannerlord are boring and bland. Since launch they have made every faction more like eachother in the pursuit of balance wich makes the multiplayer part rather bland and the singleplayer doesen't offer much else except endless wars wich makes it bland and boring.

But COOP would open so many doors and depth to the singleplayer sandbox its almost unimaginable even in the current state of their singleplayer.

I would say that leaving coop was one of their biggest misstakes. In my opinion ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom