Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

The brother's horseblood is back? My God lol. How many times is this going to get "patched in?" This company is an abject mess. The vast majority of this EA has been TW fixing what they broke in a prior patch.

Never happened in the QA version!

Did you verify your Steam files though?

Only a few people know that that a flawless QA version and a public version (some call it beta) of this game exist.

Bannerman: Look I found a bug in the game and here it is in the code with red arrows pointing at it and everything.
TW support: Please send us a save game and our QA will look at it.
Never happened in the QA version!

Did you verify your Steam files though?

Only a few people know that that a flawless QA version and a public version (some call it beta) of this game exist.
I suspect there's also the Armagan Edition, the best version of the game. :smile:

No , seriously, how long we need to wait "party sorting hotfix"? It's kinda playable but so annoying. And it was fixed last Friday, why wait ...
You can atleast auto sort it with this mod:

Works without issues and should be in the Vanilla game.

No , seriously, how long we need to wait "party sorting hotfix"? It's kinda playable but so annoying. And it was fixed last Friday, why wait ...
I assume they have version control that means it would mess things up there end if they release a hotfix that has one fix in it and why not add in some other fixes too while ther there

I assume they have version control that means it would mess things up there end if they release a hotfix that has one fix in it and why not add in some other fixes too while ther there
Possible and would even make sense. But they could just communicate this to us:

"we have the fix ready but it will deployed when whatever" instead of dead silence as always. I mean is just a small bug and not gamebreaking but very annoying because every player will use this function very often.

Possible and would even make sense. But they could just communicate this to us:

"we have the fix ready but it will deployed when whatever" instead of dead silence as always. I mean is just a small bug and not gamebreaking but very annoying because every player will use this function very often.
actually if you botherd to look you would see they said its fixed and coming in the next hotfix sorry it wasnt sent to you personally will make sure it is next time

actually if you botherd to look you would see they said its fixed and coming in the next hotfix sorry it wasnt sent to you personally will make sure it is next time
I know, but when will this new hotfix arrive? :wink:

1+ week? Then release the single hotfix. Tomorrow? Then it´s not necessary.

The brother's horseblood is back? My God lol. How many times is this going to get "patched in?" This company is an abject mess. The vast majority of this EA has been TW fixing what they broke in a prior patch.

I've said it over and over. Whatever they are doing for branch management, someone clearly doesn't know what they're doing or they're really sloppy about dealing with conflicts in merges.

There's no scene where you help unlock the prisoner, or no dialog about getting him out. It's the bare minimum, which is present in every feature in this game. Want a stash? Here's another menu page.... lol. I won't be buying anything else from this company unless a feature from a great mod needs it to work.
Jesus christ this game is beyond ****ed, I don't understand how anyone can have any hope for it anymore

Another thing I'll never understand is how it is possible that every time I download a new update, I'll have to follow up with the "verify game files" and redownload stuff again.
It literally only happens with bannerlord, I've never had to verify my game files ever for other games, maybe once or twice, but with bannerlord I do it as a routine after every patch because each time there will be something in need of being redownloaded.

Still waiting to see when we'll get:

- prebattle deployment
- clan members orders/option to stop going on suicide raids.

Stuff that should been there already/has been requested so long ago.

Anyone seen the new Bannerlord online mod? cool right? Didn't TW say it couldn't be done? correct me if I'm wrong.:smile:

Damn, so apparently, it was made by one guy. just let that sink in.

Last edited:
Does someone notice the difference, is it moare iMmErSivE?
But seriously, does anyone notice the difference in the audio? I don't have the game installed. The audio occlusion looks like a nice addition if it improves the immersion and gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom