In Progress Model & Animation Viewer Mod tools crashing while saving animation clip

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Modded

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
After trying to adjust the instructions of the animation document published recently on Blender, we transferred it to the game as FBX. We dressed the skeleton in the animation and put the animation in the clip. After doing this, we had a crash when we clicked the save button in the clip tab. We would like to state that we have reported this problem. @MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum

Last edited:
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

It seems the hotfix for 1.5.8 has fixed this issue but it continues in a different way. Now, after saving the clip, I wanted to see how the animation is in the model viewer but when i wanted to add a human entity after adding an animation and saving the clip, it crashes the game.

It seems the hotfix for 1.5.8 has fixed this issue but it continues in a different way. Now, after saving the clip, I wanted to see how the animation is in the model viewer but when i wanted to add a human entity after adding an animation and saving the clip, it crashes the game.
Were you able to send a crash dump? IF so, what is the id?

Back
Top Bottom