Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

New clothes:
Ba-l-ks-z-1.png
masa_örtüsü_texture.png

Dear Devs,

Prison break quests mean that prisoners will actually stay in prison for a while?

Also, can I get thrown into a prison and expect my companions to break me out or it stays as is?

@emrozdemir I can't seem to be able to sort troops in the party screen by moving them up or down. They're permanently locked in a pre-set position. For example, I want to move my legionaries at the top, but I can't do that. Fresh game and files validated.

Also, there are minor punctuation issues:
Z2Oii.jpg
b8LTm.jpg
LqYGX.jpg
YcLvW.jpg

Sandbox mode is crashing on the start for me, also it looks like I'm not able to start the game with modding tools enabled.
A lot of errors with animations and "cannot load SandBox.gauntletUI.Autogenerated.dll

Sandbox mode is crashing on the start for me, also it looks like I'm not able to start the game with modding tools enabled.
A lot of errors with animations and "cannot load SandBox.gauntletUI.Autogenerated.dll
Have you tried verifying the game files after the crash and try again? If this issue still persisting can you upload the crash files so that we can access the files and debug it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Yep, nothing changed. also one more thing: the newest modding kit version is 1.5.8 and main is 1.5.9. Maybe its not working well because of this?

New content:
  • Added a new clothing item: 'Decorated Thick Tunic'.
  • Added a new cloak: 'Reinforced Neck Guard'.
  • Sandbox mode has been added to the game
  • 'Pick Them off the Walls' and 'Make Them Pay' perks have been implemented
  • Added Prison Break
Multiplayer
  • Added two new siege maps: Domogtul Castle and Ayzar Stronghold

Downloading now to check it out.

Steam does not recognize the game in the folder where the game is installed. Folder is 42GB the game opens with the exe extension in the common file all happened after update After every update there is a problem and I have to upload 40gb files! separate the single and multiplayer links of this game I'm just a multiplayer player I don't need singleplayer files!

You also left the movement speed of the game too high why don't you change this? Should be lowered a little. you activated friendly fire in siege war mode this feature added serious realism to the game Why is friendly fire not activated again?

@emrozdemir I can't seem to be able to sort troops in the party screen by moving them up or down. They're permanently locked in a pre-set position. For example, I want to move my legionaries at the top, but I can't do that. Fresh game and files validated.

Also, there are minor punctuation issues:
Z2Oii.jpg
b8LTm.jpg
LqYGX.jpg
YcLvW.jpg
Literally Unplayable

New content:
  • Added a new clothing item: 'Decorated Thick Tunic'.
  • Added a new cloak: 'Reinforced Neck Guard'.
  • Sandbox mode has been added to the game
  • 'Pick Them off the Walls' and 'Make Them Pay' perks have been implemented
  • Added Prison Break
Multiplayer
  • Added two new siege maps: Domogtul Castle and Ayzar Stronghold

Downloading now to check it out.
Based senko shows us the importance parts

Back
Top Bottom