Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Shortly after the Star Citizen release
Star Citizen release vs Bannerlord release:

30ogqt.jpg

well at least TW is not selling shiny mounts for 1ooo€
that said they are not even into 1 year EA so it really unfair
But Star Citizen isn´t even in EA yet. So this could be a close battle with TWs dev speed. :wink:

But both games have a huge difference, TWs tries everything to keep Bannerlord as simple as possible while Chris Roberts tries everything to make Star Citizen to be as complex as possible.

Has anybody whitnessed a rebellion after 1.5.8 hotfix implementation ? I played for some time but no rebells spawned so far... and before the hotfix, they were almost everywhere. Coincidence ?

Has anybody whitnessed a rebellion after 1.5.8 hotfix implementation ? I played for some time but no rebells spawned so far... and before the hotfix, they were almost everywhere. Coincidence ?
Noticed on 1.5.8 there are 0 rebellions for me. Looks like something's broken again and 1.5.9 will be delayed for 2 eternities :3

Noticed on 1.5.8 there are 0 rebellions for me. Looks like something's broken again and 1.5.9 will be delayed for 2 eternities :3
This isn't a bug but actually related to the fact snowballing has been fixed so there are less towns in the hands of enemies and less flipping of fiefs.

In my 10 1.5.8 snowballing tests there was rarely any rebellions but there was a few that occurred. I thinks its more a reflection of the state of the world and now that it isn't so crazy there are less opportunities for rebellion.

This isn't a bug but actually related to the fact snowballing has been fixed so there are less towns in the hands of enemies and less flipping of fiefs.

In my 1.5.8 tests there was rarely any rebellions but there was a few that occurred. I thinks its more a reflection of the state of the world and now that it isn't so crazy there are less opportunities for rebellion.
Didn't mexxico mention this would be implemented later on 1.5.9 or so ? I guess you are probably right thanks for the info. Nonetheless i posted a bug report won't hurt if TW can also explain. Cheers !

Didn't mexxico mention this would be implemented later on 1.5.9 or so ? I guess you are probably right thanks for the info. Nonetheless i posted a bug report won't hurt if TW can also explain. Cheers !
Sorry, i'm not quite sure what you are referencing will be implemented later?

We found that 1.5.8 finally fixed the snowballing problem but a little too much that it caused issues with defection and rebellion.
Now our aim here will be increasing gameplay because we solved snowballing problem. Also while increasing gameplay in future versions snowballing score can increase to 30s or 40s but I do not think it is problem. Ideal snowballing score for best gameplay can be around 30-40. 20 is more balanced than what we want. We should be able to see several defections and successful rebellions at first 20 years in all tests.

Sorry, i'm not quite sure what you are referencing will be implemented later?

We found that 1.5.8 finally fixed the snowballing problem but a little too much that it caused issues with defection and rebellion.
No, i am sorry, i am mixing up things. He posted some medicine fixes to be implemented in 1.5.9 (in the snowballing thread). Thanks again for the explanation. It is to late for me anyways. Have a good one.

But Star Citizen isn´t even in EA yet. So this could be a close battle with TWs dev speed. :wink:
well imo they sell it for what ?4? years , thats the same as EA
and didn't they announce an release date ?

i loved EVE so im into SiFi but i cannot share the hype SC gets

No, i am sorry, i am mixing up things. He posted some medicine fixes to be implemented in 1.5.9 (in the snowballing thread). Thanks again for the explanation. It is to late for me anyways. Have a good one.
What are the medicine fixes? or link to topic?

No rebellion for me either, not sure if it's a bug for TW though, I think they thought there were too many before. Too bad I liked getting their towns, now I'm forced to ruin factions again.

I hate opening the forum and seeing this thread still pinned, no update :sad:

Another lack of precision.. sorry it was rather late yesterday when i was posting. He reffered to the parties of high wounded soldiers ratio and their unusual behaviour / looping. Fix will allow them to heal in the nerby towns/castles more often than before.
I see, that stuff still, disappointing I though maybe it would be a much needed increase in medicine learning rate and new ways to raise it, things that would be actual improvements.

Back
Top Bottom