SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Allow players to call clan members away from other armies.

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that you should be able to call clan members to join your army when they are part of another, it seems to make more sense for them to be more loyal to you than another lord, it really annoyed me that my brother died becuse his army's leader insisting on besieging every castle whilst pig headedly refusing to build any siege engines.

I think that you should be able to call clan members to join your army when they are part of another, it seems to make more sense for them to be more loyal to you than another lord, it really annoyed me that my brother died becuse his army's leader insisting on besieging every castle whilst pig headedly refusing to build any siege engines.

My 3 other clan parties currently at around 160-170 men each. Other lords love to gather an army and trainwreck them. It happens. What annoys me the most is when they get released or escape captivity. They end up in a city out of my way. Need the ability to tell a companion through your clan menu to start a new party without the actual need to go to the location, put them into your party and then create one. Once a companion been assigned to create a party, he/she should resume that role once free again.

+1, but I think there should be consequences for doing so, such as a relation hit because you might of just costed the Lord that you are pulling your clan parties from a huge battle.

Obviously this will be annoying with how the AI go about their bidness during war, but I think this will be a great addition later on in the future.

Back
Top Bottom