Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Users who are viewing this thread

unknown.png

And we back with community lobby server, 0.8 works fine, custom maps work aswell, everyone can host, everyone can join
Was about 2h effort
Send this to the South Americans they are dying for a server to play on

ah yeah and how do modders do it?
Not just that, they are also charging 50 euros for this when its in BETA, A High standard triple A game goes for 60 euros nowadays, heck Red Dead 2 is currently cheaper than this game and it has content and quality that's dozens of times better than this... I just don't understand how taleworlds can justify that excuse?

Honestly such a shame, I know many people who're just waiting for the custom servers. TW, you messed this up.

Honestly at this point this is just a sad thread to read. I want to be angry at people like Callum, but honestly, I feel for him. I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants to share more info, but I suppose the top brass ultimately call all the shots and our hopes for a much improved Warband went out the window for an extensive period.

I know myself and quite a few others have just left Bannerlord and went to just play Warband again - it is a pretty refreshing experience tbh. Others just stopped playing altogether. Launched the game today (Bannerlord) in like the first time in a couple months and was met immediately with bugs in the main screen..... but we're coming out of EA in March, right guys.....? :???:

Please dont blame the Esports crowd for this mess. We want custom servers and multiplayer modding as much as everyone else. The core of our scene is built around the ability to create modules for our streamers and the creation of new maps. The decision to be like this is killing the Competitive scene as much as its killing the mod community.

Please dont blame the Esports crowd for this mess. We want custom servers and multiplayer modding as much as everyone else. The core of our scene is built around the ability to create modules for our streamers and the creation of new maps. The decision to be like this is killing the Competitive scene as much as its killing the mod community.
One is clearly suffering more then the other

Reading this thread really makes me wonder about the future of Bannerlord. Simply put, Warband would not have lasted as long as it did without multiplayer modding support. The novelty will wear off sooner than you can add features to the game.

@Callum You're the community manager, we're your customers. It's up to you to take our feedback back to the people that make decisions in Taleworlds for them to understand what their community wants. Your role is not to repeat the same thing over and over and simply accept what you're being told. It's very dissapointing, have a think.

As with Warband, It's clear that there's a lot of talented people waiting for the chance to jump onto multiplayer modding. It's very foolish to push them away when they are the ones that breathe life into the game.

Back
Top Bottom