Kicked from public server for not being good enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Ye, but in OP's original post, they say:

Which sounds like they are experiencing a ban rather than the (admittedly) crappy servers constantly crashing.

I don't know, it just seems like only half the truth is being told, or certain details are being omitted in OP's testimony.

@Vancour could you please clarify what exactly happened in the moments leading up to your removal from the game?
if they ban you then you can see msg like this when you loading in
38ed2f9900a01e58c28555c5b7aebd79.png

I'm sure that is true. I am also sure there are admin controls which do allow real people to adminster the servers and hand out mutes and bans. Anyone that has played multiplayer is well aware of the difference being a server crash and being kicked. The client behaviors are quite different.

If there had been a voting mechanism in place I would have no grevance. However, this occurred directly after a player with a popular clan tag BTL complained that I had not followerd his orders and ":I hate having to play with stupid randoms" .
FYI there are a lot of individuals who impersonate BTL members along with members from other clans. They are trolls trying to make certain clan meets look bad.

It was probably a regular crash that everyone else is experiencing too. The guy who wrote in the chat wouldn't have had anything to do with it.

The only time you get the "kicked" message is if anti cheat needs to be re installed. Maybe that was it? The issue resurfaced recently and most of us had to do the uninstall and reinstall to get it to stop kicking us randomly in a match. Otherwise the message would be "server crashed" and if you got that message then you probably need to think a little bit harder about what server crashed means :smile:

Last edited:
You are right mate, I can't play public games neither without being called "choke" "noob" and things like that, the clan players are really rude towards us casual players, we are not allowed..

I really shouldn't write lame stuff on forums. The disconnects happened a few times with oddly convienient timing and I'm a drama queen. I actually would be really sad if it got refunded. Thanks for the entertaining thread though.

Last edited:
I really shouldn't write lame stuff on forums. The disconnects happened a few times with oddly convienient timing and I'm a drama queen. I actually would be really sad if it got refunded. Thanks for the entertaining thread though.
Keep playing captains and don't get too worried about others commenting on performance, we all have terrible matches from time to time. But I would strongly advise to consider taking good criticism in captains as constructively as you can decipher it (as hard as that might be… as sometimes people are just being cruel). If you feel like your not sure what your team needs you to do in the match in order to assist the strategy, it's really great to just ask, but for the most part make sure you make the best effort you can to stick together. If someone was going to be called out for doing something wrong or being a "random" or "noob" it's almost always because they are deserting the army to do their own thing and die in the process.

As for the server crashes, we're (or me at least) is just having a laugh at your post because we are all experiencing a TON of crashes at the moment and they definitely are not due to cheats! Most of them seem to be tied to people quitting in game and a crash occurs shortly after they have quit the match.

That's some classy attitude, you have a great future ahead of you.

Back
Top Bottom