Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix (04/03/21)

• Fixed an issue with some settlements being unselectable due to the horizontal layout in the 'Gift Settlement' menu.
  • Fixed an issue that made some notables disappear when loading save files.
  • Fixed an issue with thumbnails failing to load.
No reaction yet? Very welcome fixes :smile:.

On that note... settlement construction not taking into account the 'base' and 'workshop' modifiers was marked as fixed/ready for release quite a while ago now but doesn't seem to have made any of the subsequent hotfixes; any news on that?

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a value that was higher than is allowed was pasted in integer input fields.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when capturing the last settlement of a kingdom that was a target in the conspiracy phase of the main storyline.
Fixes
  • Fixed a DLSS related issue with the resolution scale causing a dark screen.
  • Fixed a DLSS related issue with medium shading quality causing corrupted images.
  • Fixed an issue with some settlements being unselectable due to the horizontal layout in the 'Gift Settlement' menu.
Changes
  • Minor improvement to opening times for Clan, Character, Inventory and Party screens.

Keep my fingers crossed for smooth gameplay tonight !

Hotfix (04/03/21)

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a value that was higher than is allowed was pasted in integer input fields.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when capturing the last settlement of a kingdom that was a target in the conspiracy phase of the main storyline.
Fixes
  • Fixed a DLSS related issue with the resolution scale causing a dark screen.
  • Fixed a DLSS related issue with medium shading quality causing corrupted images.
  • Fixed an issue that caused conversation tag weights (that affect dialogue variation) to be set improperly.
Changes
  • Minor improvement to opening times for Clan, Character, Inventory and Party screens.
so far all my testing has gone well with icons, so fingers crossed

Anyone keeping a list of good mods for 1.5.8? I usually just one mod for banner editing and another for adding one faster time speed. Mainly looking for quality of life additions.

Anyone keeping a list of good mods for 1.5.8? I usually just one mod for banner editing and another for adding one faster time speed. Mainly looking for quality of life additions.
Got a stable game with these when the beta came out. I'd look for some updates tho, maybe smth has changed.

I0iHKMv.png

I'd support 'Tournaments Enhanced' and 'More Settlement Action', purely on the basis of them using helpful version numbers.
More Settlement Action has been unstable for me.
Tournaments Enhanced is solid, tho. made me participate in tournaments again which is kind of a bore in the vanila version of game.

does this hotfix give us the new battle maps or do i need to wait for that still?
No, but if the patch stabilises 1.5.8 enough to go to live, it means 1.5.9 is closer. Not sure if the new battle map system is in 1.5.9 or the patch after that, though.

Back
Top Bottom