I just wanted to have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You understand the more I feed; the more likely it is you will get banned right?

I'm not the one being baited here ?
images

Hah, I'm getting this troll soo banned, haha owned!!! Haha

Bro please I want to get banned so I never return. Hopefully we all get banned and TW can have their microspace of brain dead fans getting crazy for a wall texture update

images

Hah, I'm getting this troll soo banned, haha owned!!! Haha

Bro please I want to get banned so I never return. Hopefully we all get banned and TW can have their microspace of brain dead fans getting crazy for a wall texture update
If you wanted to get banned you would say something racist. You are just having a tantrum.

It's like when a toddler says they are going to run away from home - you both know they aren't going far.

Now I recommend you either adhere to the forum rules or delete your account.

If you wanted to get banned you would say something racist. You are just having a tantrum.

It's like when a toddler says they are going to run away from home - you both know they aren't going far.

Now I recommend you either adhere to the forum rules or delete your account.
No, I'm not racist, what do you take me for, a Bannerlord NA player?

No, I'm not racist, what do you take me for, a Bannerlord NA player?
Well there we go. You don't really want to get banned do you? If you did; you know you could do it very easily. It's all a tantrum.

So again either adhere to the forum rules; or I can assist you in deleting your account if you wish to leave?

Well there we go. You don't really want to get banned do you? If you did; you know you could do it very easily. It's all a tantrum.

So again either adhere to the forum rules; or I can assist you in deleting your account if you wish to leave?
Hey dude am I getting banned or not I'm getting confused I don't even know what you're talking about

This is the worst logic I've ever seen. He's not racist; he won't act racist as a means to get what he wants. That's called being principled. If he was racist, he could do that. I know you think you're being clever, but these word games just make you uncharitable.

He could also delete his account to get what he wants...?
It seems like he wants to be banned so that he has no opportunity to come back. Deleting your account still gives you the option to return. Clearly, he doesn't want that temptation but also wants to leave. Do you have trouble empathizing with people? I get the impression that you can only engage with others on the surface level.

It seems like he wants to be banned so that he has no opportunity to come back. Deleting your account still gives you the option to return. Clearly, he doesn't want that temptation but also wants to leave. Do you have trouble empathizing with people? I get the impression that you can only engage with others on the surface level.
Don't feed the trolls.

Baiting is also against the rules
He asked to leave the forum - I offered him a way to do it without breaching forum rules? I'd be happy for him to stay and contribute meaningfully to the forum if he so chooses.

If you feel I have breached forum rules - you can use the reporting structure to make an admin aware.
I'm sorry but I'm not a snitch. I would rather engage with you, human to human, in the free marketplace of ideas. Having watched many videos from Prager University, it is my understanding that good ideas always triumph, just like how good companies always triumph.

I'm sorry but I'm not a snitch. I would rather engage with you, human to human, in the free marketplace of ideas. Having watched many videos from Prager University, it is my understanding that good ideas always triumph, just like how good companies always triumph.
I'd prefer you report any content you feel is not compliant with forum rules. Thank you.

Are you sure?

Plus you also suggested he should make racist comments. Don't see how inciting racism is very compliant with forum rules.
I hope I was not misinterpreted. I only believed to make it clear that if he was serious about getting banned; he would voice opinions that would clearly breach the forum rules in such a way that a ban was inevitable. As I have stated 100 times I do not want him to be banned; or to breach the forum rules and there is a much easier way for him to leave the forum without resorting to hate speech by deleting his account. This is the path I was trying to help him take in the quote above.

I am sorry; I can see now how my words might be taken in a meaning different to their purpose. I promise that was not what I intended.

Why tf do you take everything so seriously maximum I'll get muted, banned or this thread closed, instead of trying to play big brain just move on to an actually important thread lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom