Taleworlds Doesn't like SA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revverie

After asking for severs in SA, and playing NA getting called a n, a Sudaca, a beaner, I've realized this was Taleworlds plan all along, they would rather sacrifice sales rather than having us south american players, were going to buy tickets to Turkey so we can protest! Even though I doubt we can afford it argentinian money is worthless

Though this thread might not fit the rules of the forum, I do find the topic of Latin American discrimination quite interesting. If anyone is curious, the book Open Veins of Latin America by Eduardo Galeano gives a lot of insight into this topic.

I will also use this opportunity to express support for SA Bannerlord servers. Unless Taleworlds hates their own game and loves South America to the point that they want to hide it from them, I see no logical reason for SA to not get servers.

argentinian money is worthless

Have fun studying gender equality, patriarchy and whatever else to renew you driver's license lol.

I will also use this opportunity to express support for SA Bannerlord servers. Unless Taleworlds hates their own game and loves South America to the point that they want to hide it from them, I see no logical reason for SA to get no servers.

Might have something to do with currency not being worth anything. Argentinean currency is devalued even against Brazilian Real, which is also devalued at 1 USD = 5.75 BRL, it used to be between 1.60 and 1.80 in 2008.

Fairly certain they are still at limited capacity atm, they are very busy developing the game out of early access, once that is done and private servers are released, I have no doubt that there will be an ability to host South American servers.

Have fun studying gender equality, patriarchy and whatever else to renew you driver's license lol.

Might have something to do with currency not being worth anything. Argentinean currency is devalued even against Brazilian Real, which is also devalued at 1 USD = 5.75 BRL, it used to be between 1.60 and 1.80 in 2008.
From one side this is sad about BRL, from another i'm being paid in USD so it's converting to ALOT of BRL, don't know if i should be sad for my country or happy for gaining more lol

Troll thread apart, it would be nice to have SA servers, the game is unplayable competitively otherwise for us down here.

Uhh I literally just got my license a week ago and none of that was required, but you know learning about important issues is always good, I wished it had

I changed the name of the thread because I don't want to actually damage the company I just want to troll and complain

After asking for severs in SA, and playing NA getting called a n, a Sudaca, a beaner, I've realized this was Taleworlds plan all along, they would rather sacrifice sales rather than having us south american players, were going to buy tickets to Turkey so we can protest! Even though I doubt we can afford it argentinian money is worthless
I think you're on to something here. The social justice angle might just be the one lever that gets TW to listen to us. Silence is Violence, Armagan! Broken siege ai is harming historically marginalized communities!!

The game is simply not ready for hard level countries like those in South America whose players will likely abuse it and exploit it beyond endurance.
Let the soft Westerner trolls have a go first, so Taleworlds can fix the obvious exploits.

The game is simply not ready for hard level countries like those in South America whose players will likely abuse it and exploit it beyond endurance.
Let the soft Westerner trolls have a go first, so Taleworlds can fix the obvious exploits.
true, if there is an exploit SA players will find it and abuse to the max, just the other day i was playing warband's arena in a SA server and someone managed to enter the ground while shooting arrows from down there making the guy unkillable lol

true, if there is an exploit SA players will find it and abuse to the max, just the other day i was playing warband's arena in a SA server and someone managed to enter the ground while shooting arrows from down there making the guy unkillable lol
Lol. represent!

TW needs to add South American servers or this sentiment will only continue to grow. That said, I wouldn't call TW racist for not having them. Negligent is still on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom