Nail in the coffin (2am)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shrug whatever... I can't really take you the same way anymore. Do whatever, post whatever. I don't really care anymore. We get people like that on the total war forum; we just ignore them.
You sound defeated. I am sorry to have done this to you. I don't see the logic in ignoring me, though. My posts are, quite possibly, the best posts on this forum. You would be missing out on some beautiful content.

You sound defeated. I am sorry to have done this to you.
Well... feel like I have wasted a lot of time talking to you in the past now... so yeah pretty defeated. It's kind of like arguing with someone about who their favourite character is on a tv show - only for them to tell you later they have never seen it and never plan to see it.... Like what was the point?

I am here to talk about the game - if you aren't here for that purpose then we have no reason to talk...

Well... feel like I have wasted a lot of time talking to you in the past now... so yeah pretty defeated. It's kind of like arguing with someone about who their favourite character is on a tv show - only for them to tell you later they have never seen it and never plan to see it.... Like what was the point?
Imagine how these poor gamers feel when they make sincere suggestions to TW, only to realize that the company doesn't care and never intends to change. I have given you a window into the mind of the average forum poster. You should thank me :grin:

Imagine how these poor gamers feel when they make sincere suggestions to TW, only to realize that the company doesn't care and never intends to change. I have given you a window into the mind of the average forum poster. You should thank me :grin:
I have played the game longer then you. I have played it since Zendar was the destination of choice, Black Knights roamed the lands and King Harlaus was a lich lord...

I have played the game longer then you.
Ok? All I'm saying is that the way you feel talking to me—who you mistakenly call a "troll"—is how most people feel talking to TW. They feel like nothing they say mattered, matters, or will matter. In the end, TW has a different agenda, and it doesn't include an honest discussion.

Despite Canton being mentally deficient, he is right about the fact TW never intended on using suggestions despite there being a lot of good ones on several topics.

Despite Canton being mentally deficient, he is right about the fact TW never intended on using suggestions despite there being a lot of good ones on several topics.
I don't appreciate you saying this; you have no reason to call me "mentally deficient". Please apologize to me or explain why you would say such a thing. It's also rather ableist, which isn't cool.

Filling a 120 player server on peek Europe times in the latest installment of a highly beloved game that's been waited for 7 years is not what i call "success". It is pure failure.

I don't appreciate you saying this; you have no reason to call me "mentally deficient". Please apologize to me or explain why you would say such a thing. It's also rather ableist, which isn't cool.
By mentally deficient i meant that you didn't consume enough vitamine C for the day. It's pretty rude for you to consider mentally deficient meant handicapped. I demand you apologize

By mentally deficient i meant that you didn't consume enough vitamine C for the day. It's pretty rude for you to consider mentally deficient meant handicapped. I demand you apologize
Please do not troll on the forums by hiding behind implausible deniability. You have no idea how much vitamin C I consumed today.

If you told me in 2015 that Bannerlord would be released but I would be completely ignoring it in favor of Viking 3d Terraria I would have assumed Taleworlds sold the IP to EA.

Filling a 120 player server on peek Europe times in the latest installment of a highly beloved game that's been waited for 7 years is not what i call "success". It is pure failure.
Jailbreak filled that number like yesterday during an event in NW. Sure, it's kind of tragic how the WB custom server community has been slowly dying, yet I still find the few events we manage to scratch together to be so much fun, and so does probably the rest who do show up in Warbands multiplayer when called upon, but in ever less numbers for various reasons aside from the game being 10(?) years old now. ?

I can confirm that servers are terrible (Siege crashes all the time still in NA) and the CLASS SYSTEM IS THE WORST FEATURE OF THE GAME

How can you go from custimization... to a fixed (senseless to boot) class system..?

Back
Top Bottom