What game version are you playing right now?

What game version are you currently playing?

• 1.5.4 and below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 15 27.3%

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Waiting for 1.5.9

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Modded

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Not Modded

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
Just another survey to see if people are playing the game or testing bugs, I think TW should made one but as they don't, I do.
You can answer twice, but is suppose to answer the version and if is or not modeded. ?

i play 1.5.8 beta.
i always played the beta version because i wanted to see the "new" features, villages and tweaks etc...
since 1.5.8 i am more about finding bugs and report them so they can concentrate on the real features what they promised us.

I've got a modded 1.5.7 campaign that I log in to every now and then but really, I'm just waiting for 1.7.1

I've got no confidence 1.5.9 will be much better

Currently a modded 1.5.7, as i play the multiplayer too at times I don't usually play the beta versions. But I am mostly looking forward to the 1.6 patch more than the 1.5.9, hopefully it'll have something good in it

But I am mostly looking forward to the 1.6 patch more than the 1.5.9, hopefully it'll have something good in it
mexxico already posted somewhere that they are working on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10.
he stated that in 1.5.10 villages of casltes will at least have one culumn for noble troops only.

I'm fairly patient with bugs since it's in early access and I love the series (also am loving bannerlord so far), but when I went to 1.5.8 my patience threshold was being pushed by a few bugs new to me so I'm just calmly waiting for 1.5.9 with hopes at least these new bugs go away.

Correction: Not 1.5.8 really, just the latest hotfix messed up a handful for me at least.

None, I'm waiting for the full release and its reviews, because I'm special I can't cope psychologically with unfinished games. I just like watching others try.

None, 1.5.7 was working but lacking a lot of interesting stuff.

1.5.8 has more interesting stuff than 1.5.7 but 1.5.8 is broken as hell. Maybe TW will fix it on their 4th (?) try.

I hope for 1.5.9 because I´m stupid.

Currently playing a modded 1.5.7 and it is definitely better than 1.5.6 so far anyway. However the odd thing is that there is nothing concrete that seems to have changed and the only reason I noticed any differences is I don't find myself frustrated by broken things quite as often.

I will also say I am shocked anyone can play this game unmodded. Would have uninstalled it a long time ago I think, if I had to rely on the native experience.

tried 1.5.7 recently, 30 min was enof for me. deleted game. ABSOLUTLY NOFFIN CHANGED SINCE 1.4.2
To be fair there have been a few changes and improvements but you got to look deep for them while most of the glaring annoying issues such as troops having major issues using siege towers for example, persist as an issue from day one of EA release.

I always play the beta version (or sometimes the stable version for multiplayer), but now I am still waiting for an interesting patch... for me interesting just means a more enjoyable leveling experience and hopefully some more challenge and content to the game. But even if the meta remains: "train only archers and you win", I could still have fun and roleplay by handicapping myself and playing with melee units more. That is why character progression is so important to me. But, there are still plenty to fix, and I do hope one thing will be sieges and also make siege defense for the player more common. I hope for more end-game content in general, tournament reworks, giving a real purpose to the arena or just deleting it honestly, and much more.......... Still hoping the next patch will be a good one. 1.5.8 is the patch I actually played the least out of all since I started playing the game. It was a mess with the bandits, and I also don't feel it added anything new that makes it worthwhile... But I got a feeling that the next patch will be way better. It can't be worse at least...

Waiting on 1.5.9, played 1.5.7 but took break to play other games.....
same, Valheim came out and it was a really good time sink waiting for Bannerlord. But now I've been through most of the content so I have to wait for updates for that game too... so hopefully bannerlord delivers soon.

Last edited:
Played a long 1.5.7 game, initially to try out a new character build. Upgraded to 1.5.8 (about 600 days in, I think), contributed to some bug reports, reverted to 1.5.7 and continued through to ~1500 days or so. Reasonably balanced and enjoyable to the point of establishing a kingdom (800-1000 days, using the main quest but triggering the 'conspiracy' stage close to 800). Initial expansion is then okay, but a little too easy if you're careful and micromanage. Then 1200-1500 the warring becomes too frequent and pulls you into snowballing the player kingdom. Recruit a few clans, and you're suddenly Calradia's superpower, if you have the patience to grind it out.

If it's supposed to be a multi-generational, strategic game, renown gain needs to be *much* slower (or a game startup option). It should be a second or third generation PC vying to become the leading power, not the initial starting character by my mid-late 30s.

Back
Top Bottom