Resolved Number keys messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
As the title suggested, somehow all the number keys from 1 to 0 on the keyboard now act as the 0 key, so now i cant command troops seperately anymore. Tested with another keyboard, same result. Tested elsewhere beside the game, works perfectly fine so it's the game's issue

Hello, can you please delete the config files and verify the integrity of the game files afterward? You can find the file in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" address. Please let me know if this helps with the issue.

Hello, can you please delete the config files and verify the integrity of the game files afterward? You can find the file in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" address. Please let me know if this helps with the issue.
Thanks, its fixed

Can you go to C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs open the file called BannerlordGameKeys.xml , and paste the contents in the thread?

Open Device Manager.
Dropdown the category "Keyboards"
By each device under the Keyboards Category, Right Click and select "Uninstall Device"
When it asks you to confirm that you want to Uninstall it, there may be a box labeled "Delete the driver software for this device", check it and select "Uninstall"
Restart your computer
Open Device Manager, and right click the device on the top of the categories list and select "Scan for Hardware Changes" (it will probably be called something like Desktop-XXXXXXX
After three minutes run Windows Update and when it's done installing updates, restart your PC and see if that fixed the issue.

Open Device Manager.
Dropdown the category "Keyboards"
By each device under the Keyboards Category, Right Click and select "Uninstall Device"
When it asks you to confirm that you want to Uninstall it, there may be a box labeled "Delete the driver software for this device", check it and select "Uninstall"
Restart your computer
Open Device Manager, and right click the device on the top of the categories list and select "Scan for Hardware Changes" (it will probably be called something like Desktop-XXXXXXX
After three minutes run Windows Update and when it's done installing updates, restart your PC and see if that fixed the issue.
what if there's no such box in any of the keyboard devices? will i still continue?

a new feature for the game settings, the "reset to default" option will be implemented to the game with further patches. Please let me know if that option helps with the issue. Meanwhile, please make sure that the game has the necessary permissions over your antivirus software.

update on something peculiar, maybe this bug is due to my computer spec? since i've just logged in a while ago and all the number keys work, but after a while and my laptop is hot, it becomes the mentioned issue. Here's my spec:
processor: i5-9300H, CPU 2.40Hz
RAM: 8GB
GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 / Intel UHD Graphics 630

I have an issue where the F key commands just show a long error string, instead of what they do.

Example F1 and then F3 to charge, just shows the button as error_something_something. The command still sorta works I think.

Back
Top Bottom