taleworlds HATES the community!!!

How do you feel about Taleworld's response to community criticisms and suggestions?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, BL MP is fun with friends. For a moment. Then it gets repetitive with closed class systems, no personalisation or individual preferences. If it's fun for a moment with friends, whom also attributes to the fun even in horrible games, imagine being a solo player in MP. Yeah, you can't because they don't exist. They go online once then disappear for months and leaves a couple of the elite e-sport groups remaining in-game, who're also among those few which TW actaully spoke to and listened to (obviously Turkish clans as they stated in an earlier devblog) prior to release.

As for SP. I'm a normie waiting for a LoTR or GoT-mod, not only because I like those universes, but also because the modders will likely develop quests, lore and further customizations at a quicker rate than native is updated.

They are collecting data right now, let them build the bones, when custom servers come out someone please make a samurai mod
thank u
It'd be a very thwarted result if they actually were blindly staring at data from in-game. Aside from effects on balancing as we do regularly see, it won't tell anyone why players ain't playing, or what needs improving in order for them to return. Only way of knowing that is watching the forums.

it makes me very sad that this game sucks. i need a game that doesn't get old; warband was like that but it's dead now lol. this could've been good for the old depression.

It'd be a very thwarted result if they actually were blindly staring at data from in-game. Aside from effects on balancing as we do regularly see, it won't tell anyone why players ain't playing, or what needs improving in order for them to return. Only way of knowing that is watching the forums.
a developer commented on what specifically they need to do and why they cannot give us custom servers yet, i remember something about in-game chat etc, but i know its frustrating bc all their balancing will be for nothing bc modders will rebalance this game on their own , in the mean team we just have to accept playing a flawed game while they take their time to give us the game to fix,

it is going to be a long wait,
but there isnt any other game i want to play,

good luck taleworlds thank you for all your programming

You can't hate someone that you don't give a damn and/or don't even bother to check what he/she is saying. So no, probably TW doesn't hate the community.
It's like when your baby doesn't listen to you and keep throwing food at the floor. He is not doing that because he hates you, he is doing that because he doesn't care and don't understand what you are saying. He is just ignorant.

I don't think the whole community matters.
There are always few people who can provide constructive suggestions.

For example, Players remaining will focus on "balancing". However, the majority(quit players), was because of gameplay. They do not practice enough to provide any constructive suggestions before they quit. And they don't want to, because they thought the game is boring.

Another example... do all people crying about the "class system" is actually thinking of customized? Or some of us are thinking of a character growth system in TDM? To satisfy those players, do devs need to Polish the TDM instead of changing the whole multiplayer game? Or make another mode that allows ppl levelling their characters up?

When ppl say "buff inf", do we actually want to say "inf", or we actually mean "buff melee"?
When ppl say "battle pls" do we actually want to say "1 life", or we actually mean "massive+organized battle"?
When ppl say "Cavs annoying", is it because of Cavs are strong, or is it because of the "Jumping around" style of gameplay?
The problem is, that sequel should remain good features from the previous game, remove or rework bad ones and innovate in a good way. Bannerlord isnt that course, SP is much better, but MP is just bad and unplayable.
On my thread, when I was critisizing that game and made suggestions for its revive, Ive seen numerous messages like: "Yeah man, we have told that Taleworlds like 2 years ago in alpha or beta". This is a huge problem, when even constructive critisism is ignored. So how people can be constructive now, huh? It is understandable, that they are upset and there come the emotions, that you dont like. M&B community in general has same thoughts (65% on my poll fully agreeing, 15% agreeing, but partially), just see my thread. And they want the same thing: Bannerlord should be an INNOVATIVE SUCCESSOR of Warband. If you dont agree with me, youre wrong :sad:

I want to point out that they didn’t only designed the MP poorly
they’re also don’t know anything about balancing, they can’t manage to make something better out of a bad situation.
the balancing steps that they made are crazy & weird.
Even if balancing is a “subjective” thing sometimes, they’ve managed to do crazy stupid tweaks in every patch..
Like chill out !!
Don’t throw six throwing jav to a class
play ur game in a nice mood filled with love for the game,
enjoying it to realize whats bad and whats good

Also i think with 8 years of development,
It made them fall too much in the picture & toooo much inside the box.
I know this feeling... a looong break could be the only fix, or a better way is to get some influence from warband

Last edited:
Yes, we do lock troll 'suggestion' threads, thank you for noticing. If you don't want your threads to follow suit, maybe start by having a useful poll.

It's extremely unfortunate that TW might not read the thread past the OP because of the OPs trolling. There's good discussion in here though.

Yes, we do lock troll 'suggestion' threads, thank you for noticing. If you don't want your threads to follow suit, maybe start by having a useful poll.

It's extremely unfortunate that TW might not read the thread past the OP because of the OPs trolling. There's good discussion in here though.
uwotm8

You can't hate someone that you don't give a damn and/or don't even bother to check what he/she is saying. So no, probably TW doesn't hate the community.
It's like when your baby doesn't listen to you and keep throwing food at the floor. He is not doing that because he hates you, he is doing that because he doesn't care and don't understand what you are saying. He is just ignorant.
I agree the devs of this game are babies lol

a developer commented on what specifically they need to do and why they cannot give us custom servers yet, i remember something about in-game chat etc, but i know its frustrating bc all their balancing will be for nothing bc modders will rebalance this game on their own , in the mean team we just have to accept playing a flawed game while they take their time to give us the game to fix,

it is going to be a long wait,
but there isnt any other game i want to play,

good luck taleworlds thank you for all your programming
I'd suggest joining a NW regiment or why not participate and socialize on the few remaining active and populated custom servers in Warband. In regiments you also have the ability to join in on other game events in CKII, HOI4, etc. Our community is hosting the NW campaigns by the way and there's one upcoming. That way you also show TaleWorlds that you won't play their game until it's adjusted to what made WB great.

The game is too restrictive
The devs can’t hear this
I dont know to this day why i cant swing a normal spear
So stupid !!
No one asking to make the swings very effective, just at least a little blunt damage or for using better fients instead of thrust then thrust then thrust ?
Bamboo spear gang. Nothing better than thwacking someone to death, and the shame they'd be left with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom