Users who are viewing this thread

So I tried marrying the same character on 2 separate saves. On the first one, Liena found me attractive, saying "I'm flattered" on my proposal. After that we got twins plus another one in just a year. Meanwhile, on the second one, Liena didn't find my character attractive so we only got 1 baby.

Is the number of kids relative to whether your partner finds you attractive or not, or was my experience just coincidence? If this was intended in the system, it would have been nicer to have a heads up message for it. In fact, I think it would have been better to have a complete guide of the marriage system in the encyclopedia. I see a lot of gamers like me who have plans to create a massive dynasty, but it's hard when we're just guessing how the marriage system works.

Anyways, we appreciate your hard work! This is only a suggestion. ☺️

I think Svana likes men with beards...on 1 playthrough she called my char a handsome devil. Or maybe it's just the charm points. ><

Is the number of kids relative to whether your partner finds you attractive or not, or was my experience just coincidence?
It would be great but I don't think so, and it wouldn't have sense without your NPC partner giving you some signs when you speak with him/her to let you know it.

Right now you relative are plain NPC, it would be lovely if they have this kind of 'soul'.

No it's just a numbers game being attracted to your mate has nothing to do with how many children you have. It's like throwing dice sometimes it's heads sometimes it's tails. If the game had that kind of depth it would be a far far better game.

Well based on the current state of 1.58 if you were to go by the characters portraits if they put your suggestion into the game then there will be no more babies in Caladria

oh come on you guys, you really actually believe a computer game know how to define "attractiveness"?
what's the universal standard for attractiveness? different culture? different race?

its' all just a game based on math odds, sometimes you got it, sometimes you don't got it, save and load
So I tried marrying the same character on 2 separate saves. On the first one, Liena found me attractive, saying "I'm flattered" on my proposal. After that we got twins plus another one in just a year. Meanwhile, on the second one, Liena didn't find my character attractive so we only got 1 baby.

Is the number of kids relative to whether your partner finds you attractive or not, or was my experience just coincidence? If this was intended in the system, it would have been nicer to have a heads up message for it. In fact, I think it would have been better to have a complete guide of the marriage system in the encyclopedia. I see a lot of gamers like me who have plans to create a massive dynasty, but it's hard when we're just guessing how the marriage system works.

Anyways, we appreciate your hard work! This is only a suggestion. ☺️

oh come on you guys, you really actually believe a computer game know how to define "attractiveness"?
what's the universal standard for attractiveness? different culture? different race?

its' all just a game based on math odds, sometimes you got it, sometimes you don't got it, save and load
I'm fairly sure the faces in the portraits in 1.5.8 currently would be universally viewed as unattractive what with the flayed and charred looks they are sporting, but otherwise I agree with you.

well, sometimes they do.
By looking at the attributes. Charisma for example.

Depends on the game and system really.

Here it seems to be totally random though, as the characters might tell you you're not attractive even if you have 200+ charisma. One more Roleplaying element that Bannerlord doesn't care about at all.

I think Svana likes men with beards...on 1 playthrough she called my char a handsome devil. Or maybe it's just the charm points. ><
Haha! Oh yeah, I heard the others tried to go to a barbershop to have their beard trimmed. They then got a different set of dialogue from the same npc

It would be great but I don't think so, and it wouldn't have sense without your NPC partner giving you some signs when you speak with him/her to let you know it.

Right now you relative are plain NPC, it would be lovely if they have this kind of 'soul'.
I see! I guess my experience on those two playthroughs were just coincidence then. But yeah you're right, I wish they can create more interactions so that they can make it more immersive for the players

well, sometimes they do.
By looking at the attributes. Charisma for example.

Depends on the game and system really.

Here it seems to be totally random though, as the characters might tell you you're not attractive even if you have 200+ charisma. One more Roleplaying element that Bannerlord doesn't care about at all.
Exactly! That's why I want them to create some sort of guide about the marriage system because I don't know if it's even worth investing time on increasing particular skills/perks related to relationships (like the ice breaker and the in bloom) when in the end it really doesn't

dont blame your ugliness on the wifes :razz: no matter who i marry i allways have like 2-3 kids..and im no brad pitt hehehe

Back
Top Bottom