Sound Bug - Sound of Doom - Still Exists 23.02.2021 Fix Your Game FFS

Users who are viewing this thread

Did you have a chance to verify your game files since the last hotfix went live? I've been told that if you verify your game files this issue should go away.
image.png

It might be gamemode specific. Played TDM and siege since the hotfix without this issue popping up. If we asume it is related to the upcoming voice chat it would make sense, as it's only coming to skirmish and capitan and that's where the bug seems to occur.

I was also having this issue but after removing the contents of the sounds folder and verifying the files it seemed to fix it, but I can see you have clearly tried that to no avail. Forwarding to the audio team to take a look at.

Edit: So, apparently there is some sort of corruption taking place during the download that we are currently working on a solution for. For now, we can only suggest that you try to verify the files again. Please accept our apologies for this.

Last edited:
I was also having this issue but after removing the contents of the sounds folder and verifying the files it seemed to fix it, but I can see you have clearly tried that to no avail. Forwarding to the audio team to take a look at.

Edit: So, apparently there is some sort of corruption taking place during the download that we are currently working on a solution for. For now, we can only suggest that you try to verify the files again. Please accept our apologies for this.
xdxd no rollback? xdxd @Krex

Back
Top Bottom