What is this siege deployment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
There are those x blocks but nothing reacts to clicks. The x opens another x and that's all. Nothing meaningful. I cannot click on troops to move them anywhere.
Why is this even in the game if I cannot do anything with it?
Even auto-deploy doesn't work, only begin assault.
And despite there are siege towers and a battering ram icon, my troops bring only ladders.
Now I understand why is this game in early access. :grin:

bl-asl-fda.jpg

Did you built any battering ram or siege tower? The boxes indicate where they would be if you had. The other boxes correspond to catapults/trebuchet/ballista etc (again, if you built them).

Your troops will move and take position (archers) on their own.

Last edited:
Did you built any battering ram or siege tower? The boxes indicate where they would be if you had. The other boxes correspond to catapults/trebuchet/ballista etc (again, if you built them).

complementing...if u are part of an army u need to be the leader of it to position the soldiers in this deployment phase, when this phase begins the soldiers are already in the "auto-deploy" position, so that's why it is not doing anything

Yeah it is mostly for moving around a few things you might have built like if you build only 1 siege tower I think you can move it to one of two spots. For Siege Artillery you might want your trebuchet in the center and you ballista on the wings, things like that. Troops and formations don't seem to have any modifiable deployment zones.

Also the reason you have only X's is that you already have a ram and two siege towers so those slots a full and you have no where to move them. The other Xs are for the Siege Artillery which you have not built hence why you only get a X when you click on those slots. Try building a single ballista and you should be able to move it to any of the Xs not set aside for a Siege Tower or Ram.

My friend told me I need to search for some green circles on the strat map to build siege equipment.
I will try this and will delete the game afterward. :grin:
Hopefully the game will get better until summer.

Dude OMG! I don't want to be that guy but have you actually tried to figure out the game before asking in the forum? You just need few clicks over here and there and just a little bit of curiosity.

Dude OMG! I don't want to be that guy but have you actually tried to figure out the game before asking in the forum? You just need few clicks over here and there and just a little bit of curiosity.
Its not the most intuitive screen, especially when you're just a part of a bigger siege army and have no control over any of it

My friend told me I need to search for some green circles on the strat map to build siege equipment.
I will try this and will delete the game afterward. :grin:
Hopefully the game will get better until summer.
The game has some issues but its not so bad it needs to be deleted even if you intend to come back later.

OMG, dude! In a good game, the player is not forced to search the net for basic functions.

Back
Top Bottom