The Change No One Wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

I find it hard to believe that hosting twice as many servers in two separate parts of the country is somehow easier or less expensive than hosting a single centralized group.

NA Community is so small that for now it literally only needs these servers in Chicago, until the community can get back on its feet as the game continues to improve.

1 Standard TDM server (100 slots)
1 Siege Server (100 slots)
1 Duel Server (30 Slots)
3 Skirmish Servers (36 slots)
3? Captain Servers (36 slots)
Like a couple clan match servers I guess

Compare that to GK in its hayday
US_GK_Siege (200 slots)
US_GK_TDM (100 slots)
US_GK_Duel (30 slots)
US_GK_Deathmatch (50 slots)
US_GK_Practice (30 slots)
A PW server at one point
Some server hosting for WPL2 in the playoffs
Developed their own mod, with actual new content, taunts, abilities and siege weapons.
Outclassed Taleworlds by a nearly 7:1 ratio in regards to map development and testing.

Taleworlds is just straight up being outdone by a nonprofit gaming clan.

What is it with you and cav? Did TW change something you didn't like or are you afraid that they will fix it?
You are barking to the wrong person on the wrong thread.
You are all wrong from the beginning. Please don't step into an adult discussion anymore.

i hate all constructive criticism. all i want is for tw to be able to focus on implementing BOATS without these nerds interrupting them
I take a part of the criticism, I urged to cry babies in game to go post in forums instead of whining on chat. They keep ruining our gaming experience. Sorry for the interruptions.

I take a part of the criticism, I urged to cry babies in game to go post in forums instead of whining on chat. Sorry for the interruptions.

no! the gamers should be like a sailor's wife: patiently awaiting the ship to come home. the only complaint that is valid is that they wish the ship would come sooner!

ONE
Nothing wrong with the servers
TWO
nothing wrong with the servers
THREE
FOUR

ONE
Updates we will not give
TWO
updates we will not give
THREE
updates we will not give

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

LET THE PLAYERBASE HIT THE FLOOR

3zJTh9n.png

As part of the only competitive (captain) clan based on the west coast it’s great to have NA west servers but they definitely weren’t needed at this point. If they had been available on launch the player base would likely be higher. I would be fine with a server merge to somewhere in the central US with good internet (like Kansas City) since Chicago is a very unlikely server location (lived downtown there for 4 years before moving to the west coast) even though it would mean I’d lose my glorious ~28 ping after more than 1,000 wins of suffering through 87+ on NA E and 170+ on EU

Implying replying vaguely to unimportant questions is doing community managment
I am sorry NA friends that they don't listen to you. I would be happy to rek some NA people. You really got some salt in you. It is like breaking a pinata filled with salt when killing a player from NA (no pun intended).

I am sorry NA friends that they don't listen to you. I would be happy to rek some NA people. You really got some salt in you. It is like breaking a pinata filled with salt when killing a player from NA (no pun intended).
Hmm, no, I'm not NA, I'm SA, I would love to duel you but shamefully I don't have a server to practice on

NA WEST servers are a good thing, the player base leaving due to poor game design is what is wrong not bc they are adding more options to server options beneficial to west coast americans

Back
Top Bottom