Resolved I have a state of the art PC but game keeps crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
HI. I have tried multiple times to have a playthrough in this game but it keeps crashing. The latest is playing 1.5.7 when I paly a tournament, win it and then boom, it crashes

My PC specs are:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.6 GHz (Its overclocked at 4.9GHz stable)
Installed RAM 64.0 GB
Graphic Cards (2) in SLI GTX 1080

I had reported issues in the past and nothing got done.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.
The crash happens eventually on modded or unmodded games. Its frustrating. It crashes sometimes at the get go, starting a new campaign or on the game
I have sent a ton of uploads and the problem still persists.
as for support for games with mods, players are modding the game because developers have chosen not to add/fix basic game mechanics.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom