Sooooo is it worth comming back trying out the singelplayer out again

Users who are viewing this thread

Jviking

Recruit
sooooooo I havent played the singelplayer for about 4 montsh id say and has there been any major improvments or should i just keep waiting a bit cause i want to have a good campaign not just stuff being broken ?

Meh. Some stuff is less broken, but other stuff is more broken. I tried it again recently and was unimpressed. It still lacks soul. If you're like me it probably needs another year before it's worth picking up.

not yet, only minor improvements and small features so far, the current beta build also has some severe bugs that people are waiting for fixes.

I would give a bit more time for them to release some of the cool features showed in the last dev video before coming back if you are burned from what's currently there in the game.

not yet, only minor improvements and small features so far, the current beta build also has some severe bugs that people are waiting for fixes.

I would give a bit more time for them to release some of the cool features showed in the last dev video before coming back if you are burned from what's currently there in the game.
currenlty playing alot of multiplayer events I hope we get private servers 1 day

1.5.7 is playable but some things needs to be tunned, 1.5.8 is unplayable.

Some planned features seems promising but it will take two/three months at least until they get released and fixed.

No. Wait for a bit. I am having a very frustrating playthrough at the moment due to too many wars happening. Finding it very much not fun to play so I have decided to take a break for a bit. Maybe after 1.5.9 patch.

Tried playing it again. Crossbows are the only troops you need. Uninstalled it. Might check it in a few months again

I think people here probably played too much and got bored, that's why they are all saying no.

I am someone who didn't play since the initial release, and tried a full campaign in 1.5.7. The game is quite a lot better, I definitely had a more enjoyable experience now in 1.5.7. I would say it's worth a campaign if you have time to kill, just don't expect stuff to be perfect.

1.5.7 hangs together better than 1.4's/early 1.5s. There's a bit more to do and the progression of your clan/kingdom feels smoother than it did, with less of an empty gap between clan tiers 2 and 4 (if trying to be independent). The main quest has been fleshed out a bit - there is some stuff to do in the 'conspiracy' section. The economy feels pretty well balanced, and perks are virtually complete. War and peace balance is a bit better, and snowballing seems to be more or less fixed. Births and deaths are in game, you have some input to your clan's childrens 'education' (rough allocating of attributes and skills). The game's not perfect yet, though.

Not worth it. Wait for more patches and content addons. The development goes painfully slow, unfortunately.

People here tend to verge towards the negative considerably more then any other platform. You ask this same question on M&B reddit, facebook group or any of the youtubers who cover it channels and you will get a much more positive response.

What I would say is wait for the next major update as there is a very big singleplayer change coming that is worth waiting for. The new battle terrain system; where the entire world will be represented by in-game battle maps included regional features and directional deployment.

P.S look through the comments and you will see hundreds of people excited... this forum is just a cess pit of negativity now days. I understand why it has become that; but it is still pretty wretched.

Back
Top Bottom