Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

I seem to be unable to launch the game as of 1.5.7

I get the launcher but when i select play the game doesn't launch at all, no errror log or crash log. just nothing

Hotfix 10/02/21

Singleplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with the 'Call to Arms' perk bonus. It is now 10% (as intended).
  • Fixed a GPU memory leak caused by conversation scenes.

has anyone figured out why even the lightest mods when enabled now for this patch one gets a error log and crash? it seems not even the lightest mods are safe from it and I normally don't do mods on beta games but tried a few to see what they are etc.

when will it after enough time reach stable final release so mods can be stable for the game again?

has anyone figured out why even the lightest mods when enabled now for this patch one gets a error log and crash? it seems not even the lightest mods are safe from it and I normally don't do mods on beta games but tried a few to see what they are etc.

when will it after enough time reach stable final release so mods can be stable for the game again?

If the mod was made for a version 1.5.6 or before it wont work at all most of the time because a lot of the game code was changed.
It means a lot of mods will have to completely re write a lot of it.

For bigger mods like mine it’s an unnecessary addition to the game code that has the exact same result.

Looking at the code a lot of it makes no sense as to why it was changed, some parts of it appear to have been changed just to make modding harder.

Last edited:
If the mod was made for a version 1.5.6 or before it wont work at all most of the time because a lot of the game code was changed.
It means a lot of mods will have to completely re write a lot of it.

For bigger mods like mine it’s an unnecessary addition to the game code that has the exact same result.

Looking at the code a lot of it makes no sense as to why it was changed, some parts of it appear to have been changed just to make modding harder.
I see dam that sucks. :sad: and can I see the mod of yours that you speak of that you made?

Hotfix 16/02/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing the last non-mercenary lord of a kingdom.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking Ctrl and (+) button on an empty item stack in the inventory.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when switching weapons in the smithy.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the 'Conspiracy Base of Operations' quest completed with Hideout Boss dead.
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with raid icons appearing after loading a save file.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when logging in to multiplayer.

Hotfix 16/02/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing the last non-mercenary lord of a kingdom.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking Ctrl and (+) button on an empty item stack in the inventory.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the 'Conspiracy Base of Operations' quest completed with Hideout Boss dead.
Fixes

Multiplayer​

Crashes
Thanks for the update. i am finding 1.5.7 the best play though i have done to date with 800hrs on BL .. keep up the great work.

Hotfix 16/02/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
Fixes

Multiplayer​

Crashes

Did you change anything else because that seems like a lot for 1.4gb download.

As after this update it’s causing my map to crash every few minutes, all the files associated with the map are correct and my settings remain the same as they were before the hotfix

None of those things should affect the map

Last edited:
After 20 patches and 80 hotfixes, and as the SumarizeCashflow mod do not work, I can't see my income or outcome, I saw 30+ villages incomes but not the total. Can you fix it?

Last edited:
Did you change anything else because that seems like a lot for 1.4gb download.

As after this update it’s causing my map to crash every few minutes, all the files associated with the map are correct and my settings remain the same as they were before the hotfix

None of those things should affect the map
I think they may have add some new battle maps.
I made a habit of verifying game files after each update and it helps.

Hotfix 18/02/21

Singleplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused DLSS results to look slightly blurry.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a few sound issues which may relate to "sound of doom" in MP matches.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong team to be declared the winner if a player was killed in overtime.

Hotfix 18/02/21

Singleplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused DLSS results to look slightly blurry.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a few sound issues which may relate to "sound of doom" in MP matches.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong team to be declared the winner if a player was killed in overtime.
can you check the stability of your servers? The US East servers have been constantly making my ping go up over the last year, right now im getting 92 with spikes to 112 or more. I would play West Coast but the community is dead like we told you but I digress, just pls look into the quality of the servers because even East Coasters say it feels like crap.

Back
Top Bottom