Neutrality and Professionalism: Message to Moderators

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that many sub-forum moderators and moderators have exemplified opinions that are below their positions.

It is my firm belief that moderators are supposed to demonstrate neutrality and professionalism, and should be held to a higher standard then regular forum users as they are in a position of authority and must set the benchmark for excellence and respect throughout the entire forum. I personally have not had any experiences with this issue, but I monitor threads on a daily basis and see this consistently displayed throughout all parts of the TaleWorlds Forum. I think it's safe to say for the most part, most moderators do demonstrate positive characteristics and behaviors, however; I think that there are a few that could and should learn to communicate with leaders and members of the community in a more unbiased manner. I'm not going to name examples so as to not be controversial, all I ask is that this is taken into account and the TW staff team review their moderation policies.

As always,

Wishing everyone good health,

- ChristopherR

Lets make a guess:
This guy spammed n/r/f words non stop on the game chat, arguing that they're just words and now blames moderators not being "neutral" enough. Pls someone tell me if I'm right

Inappropriate language
Lets make a guess:
This guy spammed n/r/f words non stop on the game chat, arguing that they're just words and now blames moderators not being "neutral" enough. Pls someone tell me if I'm right
you mean -snip- ? sorry I'm just curious which words you mean

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares that they have opinions. Lets not get all soft and be offended by that. They have 0 authority, its a forum for a dying game. All they have are "powers" and i've yet to see them abuse it.

Lets make a guess:
Basically, sad so many "it's just a word" racist in this game\forum. Hard to actually find ppl I can enjoy a damn video game without them being a closet internet racist. SAD!

you mean -snip-? sorry I'm just curious which words you mean
Interesting that you were able to know which one were they in a micro second. It's ok, you can spam them in videogames all you want, but you all know exactly why you say them and what they mean, so don't come crying to the forums when you get rightfully muted/banned

You guys do know they dont get paid right?
That's what they tell you, i have evidence that i won't show you that they are getting paid.

But for real, moderators don't have the right to have an opinion? Like bruh. I'd expect them to be a lot be neutral it if they were employed but they are not. And even employees of TW can have an opinion on the game they are developing. They are not a bunch of b1 series battle droids doing all that the Lucrehulk class droid control ship armagan orders.

If this is about the thread of les being put down, it's justified. it is an issue but that doesn't mean you can just sh!t on a person. You can't prove otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom