Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

wanderers are still missing
also textures bug still exist

What is the textures bug? Is that the one with the icons spinning but not finishing loading?

People have also mentioned there are some other graphics issues but I am not exactly sure what the nature of that problem is.

What is the textures bug? Is that the one with the icons spinning but not finishing loading?

People have also mentioned there are some other graphics issues but I am not exactly sure what the nature of that problem is.
This bug took me from max graphics down to seemingly the lowest and lost my icons. :lol:
ytlmw.jpg
2hFEy.jpg

After I restarted bannerlord things were back to normal.
ik2w-.jpg

Only noticed it after entering a tournament and seeing the terrible graphics.

the 100 million dollar questions
1) Will we have to go all weekend without a hotfix to logos/graphics and disappearing wanderers
2) Will they even update us about it
things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

it was a 10mb update for me, so seems like something must've happened, most likely crash fixes if the icon and graphics errors are still in.

i cant marry anyone, i get to the final question with a 61% but it never works. I keep getting shut down and down on the left it says 'meaningful favors'. Is this new or bugged? This chick digs me and we just want to start a family. So sad.

I've been trying for 30 minutes now. Anyone else come across this issue? Is this an issue or just bad luck?

LOL, i tried right after i posted this and it worked. They need to work on marriage to make it less of a chance. Like, even give me a quest to win her heart then her parents trust or something.

C'mon TW!

i cant marry anyone, i get to the final question with a 61% but it never works. I keep getting shut down and down on the left it says 'meaningful favors'. Is this new or bugged? This chick digs me and we just want to start a family. So sad.

I've been trying for 30 minutes now. Anyone else come across this issue? Is this an issue or just bad luck?

LOL, i tried right after i posted this and it worked. They need to work on marriage to make it less of a chance. Like, even give me a quest to win her heart then her parents trust or something.

C'mon TW!
Used to be if you got the "having going" athletics perk it would boost you success through the roof, I wonder if it got fixed in 1.5.8? I agree I don't like the % chance for marriage. I think it should have transparent reason for why they like/don't like you and have a series of quests to move the relation ship and family acceptance along. It's funny how marrying you brother does even make you talk it out, you just pay for the bride :smile:

Used to be if you got the "having going" athletics perk it would boost you success through the roof, I wonder if it got fixed in 1.5.8? I agree I don't like the % chance for marriage. I think it should have transparent reason for why they like/don't like you and have a series of quests to move the relation ship and family acceptance along. It's funny how marrying you brother does even make you talk it out, you just pay for the bride :smile:
My brother must have been quite a catch then, not only was there no dialogue, they paid me 22k for the privilege! : )

My next tin foil hat theory I am going to test regarding the wanderer bug is if spawning the family somehow leads to the wanderers phasing out: perhaps if they cycle into wherever the family is being held they somehow despawn
not a great theory, but something to give me hope for a restart. They in general seem "off" to me so seem to me the scapegoat to try

Also regarding graphics memory: for me turning anything that uses textures down a level + closing anything remotely using graphics outside game (youtube, graphic design, etc) seems to extend the life quite a bit, more tinfoil hat nonsense I'm sure but figure I'd share...but really closing the background stuff markedly increased time to reload necessary...perhaps it isn't the programs themselves that but alt - tabing that causes game to reload everything burning more cache

companion bug not anything to do with family, but was able to get two saves very close together pre any lost and 1 lost within day 1 of new campaign. Uploaded to devs but sadly cant be consistently replicated

Makes me wonder... For my most recent e1.5.8 playthrough (started 2 days ago) i decided to craft some javelins today to see if the exploit is still there and to my surprise.. Javelins are still worth awful lot of money but it is 30-40k at most vs.150 - 160k before. Has there been any intentional changes related to that skill (at last) ? Haven't seen fix related to that listed on the patch notes.

Makes me wonder... For my most recent e1.5.8 playthrough (started 2 days ago) i decided to craft some javelins today to see if the exploit is still there and to my surprise.. Javelins are still worth awful lot of money but it is 30-40k at most vs.150 - 160k before. Has there been any intentional changes related to that skill (at last) ? Haven't seen fix related to that listed on the patch notes.
if i remember correctly, they have reduced the value of equipments (arms, armor, bows) so you will profit less from smith and from loot

I can still craft 120K javelins. But never been able to craft anything worth more than like 120226 or something, seems to be a cap for me, no matter what i try.

Also it is completely broken that way it only calculates. 2 handed pole-arm, 120k, but add 1-handed option but still same 2-handed damage, then it takes 1-handed price and its worth less than 1k

Back
Top Bottom