Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pretending to be Jodi is cringe also no clue why he insisted on not using the clan system kinda annoying waiting 15-30 min just to get a match going

Great answer dude. Have you read the DSM-V chapter on psychotic disorders?
I have no idea what you even mean by that.

and so we did, after the BSL tournament NABB was hosted and having the right staff team, it went perfect. weekend cups were also hosted for NA whilst BSL 2 was going on and did a way better job. this post is just showing why les is a horrible host that shouldn't be allowed to continue tournament events.
I guess it's up to the NA community to not sign up for those tournaments that les hosts. Also he said he was the father of NA competitive scene in another thread which in itself aligns to your description of the guy being mentally mad

I dont think anyone should be blacklisted from a video game community, but between committing wire fraud on a child, the disaster that was BSL1 where the finals match was a default to the team he wanted to win, and now breaking the extremely specific rules to his own tournament, its probably best we didnt sign up teams for his stuff.

If the Whalefish situation is anything to go by, the prize money awarded is irrelevant anyway, because he can and will just yoink it back out of your paypal with accusations of fraud if you ever do something he doesnt like down the line.

Last edited:
So when does the burning cross get put in my yard?

You literally trolled this tournament! You signed up a team with no intention of playing! You effectively sabotaged the BSL2! The bracket was balanced I never claim to randomize them I try to make it as fair as possible. There is no way the way the bracket was set up you could say I somehow rigged it in my favor. Every game VK1 played was pretty close and VK1 fought all the hardest teams APIS might have beaten us if they played but unfortunately Chowski never had any intention of playing. If i made VK play Roma Tree SKBR to the final THAT would be rigging lol (no offense fellas) There wasn't a single objection when I released the bracket. Sorry to have to point out but VK1 and VK2 are the same clan by the way they both stand for Knights of Vlandia the only reason VK2 was brought into league is not because they had any chance in hell of winning but because we had 11 teams sign up so we were in desperate need of a 12th team VK stepped up and scrounged together a meme team. We wouldn't have had to do that if Chowski never signed up :roll:
I have no idea what you even mean by that.

I guess it's up to the NA community to not sign up for those tournaments that les hosts. Also he said he was the father of NA competitive scene in another thread which in itself aligns to your description of the guy being mentally mad
I hosted the first ever Bannerlord competitive tournament to OVERWELMING backlash of the warband players which at the time made up most of the community and every NA clan leader received this message

"Hello- I'm messaging you because you are designated leader of a Bannerlord NA clan, to ask you to consider not committing a team to the "tournament" being hosted by VK. I'll preface this by stating that obviously as your own autonomous group, you are free to do whatever you want, and if you choose to participate, best of luck to you. If you require my background, I played native warband competitive for 7 years under the names ________ for a variety of teams, and played NA _________________________, and we are not taking part in this tournament due to a number of grievances. Primarily, while Les is certainly a controversial figure on the forums (the baiting from both sides on his clan thread is entertaining), there is, objectively, no fair way to host a competitive tournament while the community lacks access to custom servers which enable, at minimum, the ability to ensure a skirmish against your actual opponents, and to swap factions following the conclusion of the set. Leaving aside arguments as to whether you consider the game balanced in its current state, its undeniable that the format for the first tournaments in Bannerlord will have a definitive impact on how potential community led competitive tournaments will operate in the future. If you are browsing the thread, then you'll see the numerous issues being highlighted from people who were involved in warband tournament administration for years on end. By refusing to take part in what I personally consider a sham of a tournament, we can send a message that, as a community, our warband competitive experience will not be dictated by a single clan whose leader utilizes money to compensate for lapses in"

The warband competitive players were hoping to boycott competitive play in a hope to strong arm the devs into brining back the warband gear selection and basically copy paste warband with new graphics. Everyone and their mother was begging me not to host a competitive event and I did anyway and those same people then signed up begrudgingly because they didn't want their clan to be the only one not to be in attendance ended up getting 16 teams together. So point being I pioneered competitive play and got clans interested in participating we have changed and molded the rules as time has gone on we are trying to figure out what works. I encourage other clans to host tournaments and events I would like to see the comp scene and the game in general thrive I find it pretty laughable that we still have people on this forum checking in everyday and crying on here that have no intention of playing this game.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bsl-discussion-new-360-00-prize-na.418077/ Its a good read lots of crying warband comp players.

So when does the burning cross get put in my yard?

You literally trolled this tournament! You signed up a team with no intention of playing! You effectively sabotaged the BSL2! The bracket was balanced I never claim to randomize them I try to make it as fair as possible. There is no way the way the bracket was set up you could say I somehow rigged it in my favor. Every game VK1 played was pretty close and VK1 fought all the hardest teams APIS might have beaten us if they played but unfortunately Chowski never had any intention of playing. If i made VK play Roma Tree SKBR to the final THAT would be rigging lol (no offense fellas) There wasn't a single objection when I released the bracket. Sorry to have to point out but VK1 and VK2 are the same clan by the way they both stand for Knights of Vlandia the only reason VK2 was brought into league is not because they had any chance in hell of winning but because we had 11 teams sign up so we were in desperate need of a 12th team VK stepped up and scrounged together a meme team. We wouldn't have had to do that if Chowski never signed up :roll:

I hosted the first ever Bannerlord competitive tournament to OVERWELMING backlash of the warband players which at the time made up most of the community and every NA clan leader received this message

"Hello- I'm messaging you because you are designated leader of a Bannerlord NA clan, to ask you to consider not committing a team to the "tournament" being hosted by VK. I'll preface this by stating that obviously as your own autonomous group, you are free to do whatever you want, and if you choose to participate, best of luck to you. If you require my background, I played native warband competitive for 7 years under the names ________ for a variety of teams, and played NA _________________________, and we are not taking part in this tournament due to a number of grievances. Primarily, while Les is certainly a controversial figure on the forums (the baiting from both sides on his clan thread is entertaining), there is, objectively, no fair way to host a competitive tournament while the community lacks access to custom servers which enable, at minimum, the ability to ensure a skirmish against your actual opponents, and to swap factions following the conclusion of the set. Leaving aside arguments as to whether you consider the game balanced in its current state, its undeniable that the format for the first tournaments in Bannerlord will have a definitive impact on how potential community led competitive tournaments will operate in the future. If you are browsing the thread, then you'll see the numerous issues being highlighted from people who were involved in warband tournament administration for years on end. By refusing to take part in what I personally consider a sham of a tournament, we can send a message that, as a community, our warband competitive experience will not be dictated by a single clan whose leader utilizes money to compensate for lapses in"

The warband competitive players were hoping to boycott competitive play in a hope to strong arm the devs into brining back the warband gear selection and basically copy paste warband with new graphics. Everyone and their mother was begging me not to host a competitive event and I did anyway and those same people then signed up begrudgingly because they didn't want their clan to be the only one not to be in attendance ended up getting 16 teams together. So point being I pioneered competitive play and got clans interested in participating we have changed and molded the rules as time has gone on we are trying to figure out what works. I encourage other clans to host tournaments and events I would like to see the comp scene and the game in general thrive I find it pretty laughable that we still have people on this forum checking in everyday and crying on here that have no intention of playing this game.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bsl-discussion-new-360-00-prize-na.418077/ Its a good read lots of crying warband comp players.

Team team only became a meme when we realized the Euros weren’t gonna play, before that there were intentions to play, though I do admit, not very strong ones lol

Team team only became a meme when we realized the Euros weren’t gonna play, before that there were intentions to play, though I do admit, not very strong ones lol
OHHH OKAYYYYY that's why chow told me all week he was going to play and even the day of you guys were going to play and then an hour before the match he cancels and when I messaged you you said "Didnt know I was in it lmao" Chowski is the cancer on this community not me.

OHHH OKAYYYYY that's why chow told me all week he was going to play and even the day of you guys were going to play then an hour before the match canceled and when I messaged you you said "Didnt know i was in it lmao" Chowski is the cancer on this community not me.
Yeah didn’t know I was it it cus didn’t think the team was gonna play cus euros couldn’t play so assumed we weren’t playing . Chow was genuinely trying to make it

btw I still stand by what I said at the end of that dm “Sadly his troll name means more then your serious name”

23b875bff0290d88431de8cb75a161c3.gif

had to do it

Yeah didn’t know I was it it cus didn’t think the team was gonna play cus euros couldn’t play so assumed we weren’t playing . Chow was genuinely trying to make it
So what youre saying is Chowski is an incompetent team leader? Not only did he fail to message you before the match that night but he also failed to inform you of his sign up to the league?! SAD!

So what youre saying is Chowski is an incompetent team leader? Not only did he fail to message you before the match that night but he also failed to inform you of his sign up to the league?! SAD!
? No I just said I knew I was on the team, I even said in that dm that I knew I was on his team lol, I just assumed we weren’t playing any games. It’s not chowski being a troll it’s me thinking we weren’t gonna play, the blame is on me there not chow.

I’m glad we didn’t tho seeing how much of a ****show it was (I called it)

I checked the thread and saw this:

"Best of luck and love the enthusiasm."

"I applaud the initiative and I want to see the competitive scene grow, especially the NA scene."

"I can praise the enthusiasm, however, I don't think the current game's state is suitable for a good tournament. Others here have pointed out the reasons for that. Factions aren't particularly balanced, combat needs some work, combined with RNG Faction chances, you can achieve the same results by randomly selecting someone to give 120 bucks to. If the money is burning a hole in your pocket that badly I'd suggest donating it to a charity and just hold this thing for some fun."

"GK won't be submitting a team for this but I wish you luck in the endeavor."

"Les isnt racist I dont hate anyone im not sure what kinda recording is out there but I might have made a racist joke or trolled but I have many black Americans/Canadians in my clan and friends IRL."

? No I just said I knew I was on the team, I even said in that dm that I knew I was on his team lol, I just assumed we weren’t playing any games. It’s not chowski being a troll it’s me thinking we weren’t gonna play, the blame is on me there not chow.

I’m glad we didn’t tho seeing how much of a ****show it was (I called it)
Its run extremely smoothly actually I think only the TREE vs Roma game had any hiccups with the que system not working. You're a bold faced liar how can you possibly say you knew you were on the team when your first message to me was "I didnt know i was in it (BSL) lmao" then after you messaged Chowski you tried to cover ass "i knew i was on a meme team" yeah bull ****

Its run extremely smoothly actually I think only the TREE vs Roma game had any hiccups with the que system not working. You're a bold faced liar how can you possibly say you knew you were on the team when your first message to me was "I didnt know i was in it (BSL) lmao" then after you messaged Chowski you tried to cover ass "i knew i was on a meme team" yeah bull ****
Literally just read my messages. I knew I was on a team, but assumed it wasn’t a serious team and that we weren’t gonna play. It turned out to be a team that was actually gonna play. The fault there is mine I admit, I was operating under the assumption it was a meme. Me saying “I didn’t even know I was in it” was exaggeration.

also please address the claims that you were playing under a diffrent players name to save your 2nd team. I’m curious to know your excuse of how your girlfriend got so good so quick :smile:

I checked the thread and saw this:

"Best of luck and love the enthusiasm."

"I applaud the initiative and I want to see the competitive scene grow, especially the NA scene."

"I can praise the enthusiasm, however, I don't think the current game's state is suitable for a good tournament. Others here have pointed out the reasons for that. Factions aren't particularly balanced, combat needs some work, combined with RNG Faction chances, you can achieve the same results by randomly selecting someone to give 120 bucks to. If the money is burning a hole in your pocket that badly I'd suggest donating it to a charity and just hold this thing for some fun."

"GK won't be submitting a team for this but I wish you luck in the endeavor."

"Les isnt racist I dont hate anyone im not sure what kinda recording is out there but I might have made a racist joke or trolled but I have many black Americans/Canadians in my clan and friends IRL."

"You can't host a tournament in the games current state and like Hayden posted your regulations for matches are pretty bogus"

"The fact that you host the tourney doesn't mean it'll be a good tourney. Besides your 7 teams and the people who desperately need 120 bucks no one will join. There is no point in playing a tourney that can't provide a fair match."

"See the idea of a tournament is really cool for Early Access but as it stands i think the game is to RNG based with factions and maps. I think just waiting patiently till custom servers come out to allow teams the ability to pick the factions and maps to be played would make it far better and alot more enjoyable. Some factions are just objectively worse then others so its really hard to balance games just through the ingame Match Making."

"Game does not presently allow for smooth tournaments for reasons already put forth (e.g. no mirror factions or private servers). The mandated times are also a joke and would never work.
While I understand that you want the scene to start having tournaments with prize pools given your decision to pay your players, the reality is that it will be some time before such tournaments are possible.
I just hope this thread isn't a foreshadowing of what's to come (teams rushing to host the first tourney even without the necessary structure or vetting of the ruleset, maps, etc.)"

AND MY FAVORITE

"Starting this tournament is the problem...you are going to set a precedent for new players once they realize what a ****show it will be, rather than waiting until private servers w/ admin console is a thing. No one is pissing in your oatmeal, you're eating a bowl of **** rn"

Literally just read my messages. I knew I was on a team, but assumed it wasn’t a serious team and that we weren’t gonna play. It turned out to be a team that was actually gonna play. The fault there is mine I admit, I was operating under the assumption it was a meme. Me saying “I didn’t even know I was in it” was exaggeration.
I kNeW i WaS oN a TeAm BuT aSsUmEd It WaSnT a SeRiOuS tEaM aNd ThAt wE wErEnT gOnNa PlAy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom