SP - Economy Place order at a workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

DeFlunt

Recruit
I'm always annoyed that need to travel for hours to find a specific item that I like.

It would be nice to have a feature where you can order stuff from a workshop.
How should this work?

IF a settlement has a smithy you should be able to ask for the catalog what they are making.
What is in the catalog should depend on culture.
Next part is easy, you should be able to place an order, pay upfront and receive you pick up your package some days later (depending on the tier of the item).
When receiving you also need to pay some extra cost, overall cost should be more then buying the item directly from the market place.

If they ever implement workshop leveling, then the lvl should have impact on the tier armor/weapon your can order and the creation time.

Let me know what you think (or if I missed a similar thread)

I would love that too. the only issue is that the player may get tier 6 armor/weapons earlier in the game than the developers went them to. I don't think this is a bad thing, but whether or not the developers think that is what matters.

The items that you can order can also depend on your own clan level/status. This way you can avoid the issue of having tier 6 armor/weapons to early on.

The items that you can order can also depend on your own clan level/status. This way you can avoid the issue of having tier 6 armor/weapons to early on.
that a way to balance it. hopefully the developers add this to the game. also, maybe make it so you can customize to look of the armor. would help for some good roleplaying experience.

I'm always annoyed that need to travel for hours to find a specific item that I like.

It would be nice to have a feature where you can order stuff from a workshop.
How should this work?

IF a settlement has a smithy you should be able to ask for the catalog what they are making.
What is in the catalog should depend on culture.
Next part is easy, you should be able to place an order, pay upfront and receive you pick up your package some days later (depending on the tier of the item).
When receiving you also need to pay some extra cost, overall cost should be more then buying the item directly from the market place.

If they ever implement workshop leveling, then the lvl should have impact on the tier armor/weapon your can order and the creation time.

Let me know what you think (or if I missed a similar thread)
This is an excellent Idea +1 for Implementation.

Back
Top Bottom