Resolved When an Enemy lord dies during battle, you are getting relation penalty with several clans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I was at battle with Aserai and their lord Tais died during the battle. I didn't kill him or I didn't execute him after battle but I got relations penalty with 4 clans, including Rhaegea's clan Pethros. (which I'm her vassal) I mean people dies in wars, it isn't my problem if he is an idiot and jumps in to my soldiers. I'm assuming this as a bug, not a new feature. I hope. If this is a new feature, I'm going to execute every lord that I captured and not gonna tire the game up.

Similar thing just happened with me. I mean, I can understand if you personally kill an enemy hero in battle and getting relation loss with the clan he/she belonged to. But I also didn't see anything of the sort being mentioned in the patch notes. Maybe I'm just blind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm having the same issue. I think the game now treats heroes killed in battle as if you executed them. It doesn't seem to affect allied heroes, only those on the enemies' side.

Happened to me as well. The ruler of the Asari got whacked in a fight. Oh boy that took a toll on the standing.. Also I keep get standing increase (and decrease) from merchants without doing anything at all. As if there is some hidden clan party out there doing stuff.

I just got hit with another-40 relation hit after a lord dying in battle. So didn't get fixed in todays hotfix for 1.5.8...

I too was just hit with relation loss spam again. Some of them were even a part of my faction, and were in the same battle.

Back
Top Bottom