Resolved Nogand is stuck with quest formation

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
our brother nogand is stuck with blue interjection. it won't level up and just joins battles. everytime i visit a town castle or city blue interjection show up and nogand wait as unchecked thing.

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Seen this too. After saving siblings. He gives no new quest but is probably waiting to, efter that "Folly"- quest is completed or even further down that line. Nothing about any issue in the dialogues.

Seen this too. After saving siblings. He gives no new quest but is probably waiting to, efter that "Folly"- quest is completed or even further down that line. Nothing about any issue in the dialogues.
Do you still experience this problem on 1.5.8 Beta? If so, could you please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can investigate this further?

To be sure, you haven't encountered this problem again in 1.5.8 yet, right?

I started a fresh campaign on 1.5.8 and Nogand still have this quest maker on him after you free him and the other siblings.. When you visit towns the taverns will adopt his quest marker as well.

I started a fresh campaign on 1.5.8 and Nogand still have this quest maker on him after you free him and the other siblings.. When you visit towns the taverns will adopt his quest marker as well.
Could you upload the save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

The latest version of the game has been released with a fix for this issue. Can you try reproducing this issue in 1.5.8 beta?

Hi, I've bought (and downloaded) the game yesterday and I'm having the exact same issue.
I think I'm on the main version of the game. Is there anything I can do about it ?

Hi, I've bought (and downloaded) the game yesterday and I'm having the exact same issue.
I think I'm on the main version of the game. Is there anything I can do about it ?
I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom