Can someone please explain mechanics of Kingdom Votes & Policy works? (Serious Q)

Users who are viewing this thread

I notice over-ruling votes costs me influence. It seems to scale with the amount of clans voting against it.

But, do kingdom policies affect which clan tiers can vote?
Im not entirely sure how these are linked. I effectively run my kingdom, but im not really sure how i am doing this.

This is mostly in relation to Senate, Council policies.....

Can someone explain the mechanics?
Is there a way to limit clan voting etc..?

Last edited:
I honestly don't get how anything policy related works either. In my current run through as a vassal, the only time anything ever comes up for vote is if nearly 100% of the lords support it and even if I personally do not want it implemented, there is nothing I can do to stop it, even if I spend maximum influence to oppose it. I mean there has never been a spilt vote where any decision I made would factor into the outcome.

Personally the system some broken if you ask me.

I honestly don't get how anything policy related works either. In my current run through as a vassal, the only time anything ever comes up for vote is if nearly 100% of the lords support it and even if I personally do not want it implemented, there is nothing I can do to stop it, even if I spend maximum influence to oppose it. I mean there has never been a spilt vote where any decision I made would factor into the outcome.

Personally the system some broken if you ask me.
Worst part is voting No for war, only for the same vote to come up 2 minutes later ///... Thats broken (especially since it costs so much influence to override)

Worst part is voting No for war, only for the same vote to come up 2 minutes later ///... Thats broken (especially since it costs so much influence to override)
Yeah it's been something that has been discussed with mexxico. I think he agrees and I'm hopeful that we at least get some kind of way to influence others but it's beyond stupid how little influence the player has it makes for a poor experience and big time frustration. It's one of the reasons I can't play for more than a couple hours at a time.

I notice over-ruling votes costs me influence. It seems to scale with the amount of clans voting against it.

But, do kingdom policies affect which clan tiers can vote?
Im not entirely sure how these are linked. I effectively run my kingdom, but im not really sure how i am doing this.

This is mostly in relation to Senate, Council policies.....

Can someone explain the mechanics?
Is there a way to limit clan voting etc..?
u rly fink zera any mechanics existed lol?

Back
Top Bottom