In Progress Crashing after update Main branch

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello i'm sorry for beating a dead horse

But since December 2020 i can't play this game anymore, i even can't send the crash report. (Cannot send report files to server...MicrosoftAzure...similar to the one posted here). I had no mods but problems with the moding Kit so i deinstalled the game and the problems startet. I could run the game but with no sound. So i reinstalled again cleaning all the user files. And i got music back, but as soon i click on Custom battle or New campaign it loads but crash while loading. I tryed every thing since 2 Month. Deinstall, remove alle files on, reinstalling my graphic card. Looked for updates on all hardware drivers, opend my security software for mount and blade (and even the closesd sw to it). I can't lunch a new campaign. I hoped the updates would change something but it didn't and like i said i cant send the reports. I'm realy out of ideas... and buying a new PC even he is still totaly fine with all games seems to be a bit odd for a single game (even though i love M&B). Like i said prior reinstall the game went fine (beside the normal crashes)

Any Ideas? I'm dry since 2 Month i need a M&B fix :wink:

Hello

Thank you for the fast respond!

I have done most of the things before, but to be safe i did the stuff according to the check list (you never know).

Unfortunately, it didn't help. My drivers are fresh, got the Missing Necessary Dependencies (two i was able to install [.netcore and c++ 2017] the others was already there), i did again a clean install, checked my security settings (completely open for anything Taleworld / Bannerlord related).

The different starting methods i skipped because i can run the game but it crashes when i try to start a game (The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem...) and then I’m still not able to upload the files.

The problem really started after i deinstalled the game for the first time. Before it was running more or less okay. I have no clue what could be the problem.

Ah and i run no mods, and didn't before as well.

Thanks in Advance

Hello

Thank you for the fast respond!

I have done most of the things before, but to be safe i did the stuff according to the check list (you never know).

Unfortunately, it didn't help. My drivers are fresh, got the Missing Necessary Dependencies (two i was able to install [.netcore and c++ 2017] the others was already there), i did again a clean install, checked my security settings (completely open for anything Taleworld / Bannerlord related).

The different starting methods i skipped because i can run the game but it crashes when i try to start a game (The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem...) and then I’m still not able to upload the files.

The problem really started after i deinstalled the game for the first time. Before it was running more or less okay. I have no clue what could be the problem.

Ah and i run no mods, and didn't before as well.

Thanks in Advance

If you have your game on Steam, check the integrity of your local files. Here's what you do:
1) Go to Steam.
2) Right click on the game, and then select Properties.
3) On the Properties window, select Local Files.
4) Click on Verify integrity of game files...
5) Wait. It may take a while for Steam to check your game files. If it finds any files that are not what it should be, then Steam will reacquire the correct files for you.

I hope this fixes your problem. It's one that I encounter every now and again after an update.

I did this many times before and now again. There are no files missing.

I don't think this here is gonna work, i tryed allready all standard solutions.

I have to looke somewhere else.

Thanks anyways.

I did this many times before and now again. There are no files missing.

I don't think this here is gonna work, i tryed allready all standard solutions.

I have to looke somewhere else.

Thanks anyways

When Steam does its check for me, it does not find any missing files. All the files are there. It does sometimes report that one or more files are corrupt (probably by doing a checksum of each file). It then reacquires the file.
This method would be the same as deleting all your game files, and then reinstalling the game. Except Steam's method is more efficient, because it will only reinstall the corrupt files. Of course, you already reinstalled the game, so this does not help you. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom