The Final Release Date

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Calling it EA is a bul****, whoever would buy the game has already bought it, there will be no significant sales after it is officially released.
It was better to close this EA soon to be honest, after all a question of semantics did not prevent profit or excuse any missed feature, they can add it without any pressure.
This is largely untrue; full release brings a whole new wave of sales, reviews, expectations etc. Let us not forget the days when Mount&Blade was called Warrider; had two factions, Zendar Town and undead ghouls. This is very different to the version I imagine most people here first experienced.

I very much doubt TW have any intention of dropping the EA title for a long time coming; yeah sure I agree in many ways it is meaningless. But it is a symbol for when the company considers the game 'finished' and I doubt they are in any rush to announce that.

So my prediction? Don't expect anything in 2021; especially not with covid. Summer 2022 maybe; depending on how they are feeling about the project then.

This game is far from completion, gonna be another 6 months easily.
It's going to take TW putting out much more substantial content with each version to do it in that time frame. I mean realistically that's 5-6 real updates not including bugs fixes. I honestly think we have another year +, but I'd rather they take another year than put out a half baked game.

I agree with yall, and I really hope they keep working on it and delay the EA release date. I think it is important they do that because it kinda assures us that they working on it hard.

As I heard, one of the employees from Taleworlds said this game will be in early access for around one year.

You heard wrong then. What they said was that they HOPED the early access will last a year. It was not a promise, it was not an assurance, it was not even an expectation. it was HOPE.

I hope so, the main features are there and I don't expect much more from the developers,and unfortunately, this lack of definition is driving many modders away.

One thing tho I do believe the 2020 havoc wrecked somethings here as well.

There is another question here too, you know.
Do you think this game SHOULD be fully released by the end of March?

For me I just hope the developers in the house have the time and availability to, make it happen and do it right.

I'm personally not that big on mods, even warband i played only native and later viking conquest. So I sure hope they don't release it in its current state but continue with new features. However something tells me we will probably not see a lot of new things.

Back
Top Bottom