Quality of life features?

Users who are viewing this thread

rounicarus

Recruit
I just want to hire people. OK? is it too much to have someone run around and recruit for me? Is it so terrible that I should leave home for a day without being attacked and having to run home? Can I just pay someone to idle a patrol outside my port to keep the vermin out? Can I just hire bounty hunters to kill all the ****ing bandits and keep them out of my villages? Can I just do something that a king would do without having to micro manage every damn thing?

For real. I cant just throw money at people and get them to do stuff?

The game is not in development anymore, isnt it? I don't think they'll add anything new. Your best bet is to look for a mod that does what you want.

I'm sorry for your disappointment, but this is a 6 years-old game and as Adrivan says devs don't work anymore on it. If you look to something new and constantly updated you can try Bannerlord.

In Viking Conquest you can't just "throw money to people" do to things. You have to do it on your own, as this is the one of the main purposes of the Warband series: you have to play by your own. Also, you can tell a lord in your faction to move in a direction or defend a place, if you have enough relations points with him.

I'm sorry for your disappointment, but this is a 6 years-old game and as Adrivan says devs don't work anymore on it. If you look to something new and constantly updated you can try Bannerlord.

In Viking Conquest you can't just "throw money to people" do to things. You have to do it on your own, as this is the one of the main purposes of the Warband series: you have to play by your own. Also, you can tell a lord in your faction to move in a direction or defend a place, if you have enough relations points with him.
I play warband because i got it for free... I would have to pay for bannerlord, and it would likely have the same catastrophic failures in it as its half baked irrational predecessor... I specifically go out of my way to not pay for anything anymore because nothing is ever made with quality anymore... Why should I pay for cheap crap when I can get cheap crap for free?

Its as simple as a crisis of faith... I cannot trust any of these people to produce something with substance... Quite seriously, fan fiction productions of Starwars are better quality then the mainstream productions of the last several years... Why is fan fiction better than mainstream? Because fans care more about the IP then the bloated hog corporations that own them...

'just do something else' isnt an answer... I shouldnt be forced into getting a degree in computer science to produce something myself, when all i want to do is just sit down and enjoy something... I just want some simple leisure that is actually enjoyable... I shouldnt have to develop NASA in my garage in order to get satelite tv to work properly... So again, why the **** should I pay for someones failure?

I specifically go out of my way to not pay for anything anymore because nothing is ever made with quality anymore... Why should I pay for cheap crap when I can get cheap crap for free?
Why are you even playing games if everything is crap. Don't you have anything else better to do than playing crap games... ?

Why are you even playing games if everything is crap. Don't you have anything else better to do than playing crap games... ?
Lol, have you looked around in the last year? Nobody can work, nobody can go out in public... Its called a LOCKDOWN!!!!!!!! Jesus, that I would have to justify something to you... Besides, maybe I want to play games because I enjoy.... you know.... playing games.... maybe you should just put some thought into the things you say.

"Why are you even playing games if everything is crap." Thats like saying 'why are you even eating anything if food is unhealthy' because life goes on retard...

Forgive me if I think a single rational thought should be put into anything... But this is about what I expect, just another low IQ shellfish snapping claws at me because i dont want to be reduced to the lowest common denominator... Dont you have anything better to do then display how stupid you are?

Lol, have you looked around in the last year? Nobody can work, nobody can go out in public... Its called a LOCKDOWN!!!!!!!! Jesus, that I would have to justify something to you... Besides, maybe I want to play games because I enjoy.... you know.... playing games.... maybe you should just put some thought into the things you say.

"Why are you even playing games if everything is crap." Thats like saying 'why are you even eating anything if food is unhealthy' because life goes on retard...

Forgive me if I think a single rational thought should be put into anything... But this is about what I expect, just another low IQ shellfish snapping claws at me because i dont want to be reduced to the lowest common denominator... Dont you have anything better to do then display how stupid you are?
Thanks for a good laugh, didn't have one in a long time ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Inappropriate behavior
Thanks for a good laugh, didn't have one in a long time ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yup =D

Laughing at your own stupidity... Just what I would expect from a forum retard... never fails, doesnt matter what forums, or what subjects, lots of retards... It helps just to not see any of you as human...

yup =D

Laughing at your own stupidity... Just what I would expect from a forum retard... never fails, doesnt matter what forums, or what subjects, lots of retards... It helps just to not see any of you as human...
Did you just assume my species? Maybe I'm an AI made to annoy you, not a human.

Let's form a forum Karen Club and demand to speak to the manager for anything that may be mildly irritating at the moment. We'll have matching haircuts and forum petitions and everything.

Let's form a forum Karen Club and demand to speak to the manager for anything that may be mildly irritating at the moment. We'll have matching haircuts and forum petitions and everything.
Its amazing to me, that people will join MY THREAD and then complain when I treat their stupid bull**** as stupid bull****...

I play warband because i got it for free... I would have to pay for bannerlord, and it would likely have the same catastrophic failures in it as its half baked irrational predecessor... I specifically go out of my way to not pay for anything anymore because nothing is ever made with quality anymore... Why should I pay for cheap crap when I can get cheap crap for free?

Its as simple as a crisis of faith... I cannot trust any of these people to produce something with substance... Quite seriously, fan fiction productions of Starwars are better quality then the mainstream productions of the last several years... Why is fan fiction better than mainstream? Because fans care more about the IP then the bloated hog corporations that own them...

'just do something else' isnt an answer... I shouldnt be forced into getting a degree in computer science to produce something myself, when all i want to do is just sit down and enjoy something... I just want some simple leisure that is actually enjoyable... I shouldnt have to develop NASA in my garage in order to get satelite tv to work properly... So again, why the **** should I pay for someones failure?
jeeeeeez

Back
Top Bottom