Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Are you agreeing with me?

• Yes

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • I cannot agree with everything (write in the comments below please)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 21.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing Bannerlord for 200 hours (SP and MP) I managed to return to Warbands MP. Guess what? It doesnt feel like garbage. It doesnt have any broken and unbalanced mechanics (or weapons) as breakthrough, menavles, glaives. It has fully customizable equipment, I can choose what I want to play with, not choosing BETTER FACTION (sounds dumb, but true) and more viable class to play. It doesnt have broken-ass cavalry, which can push you to the space so you can explore Mars and for sure, the best two-handed cavalry balance, where even I (a casul) can make -10 in 2 minutes playing with leg. Horses made of titanium, you cant kill them with regular sword, oh no.

Warband feels like relaxing game, I can choose from 10+ gamemodes to play, can customize maps, can even make my own private server to play with clanmates, for example. Dont get me wrong, now I am a clan member of KoH clan in Bannerlord and I see no potential even for more competitive players, I am not talking about casual players (who are 80 percents of all community), this multiplayer isnt viable for them at all. We organised clan tournament on EUDuel and guess what? As it is a normal TDM server, we should have to defend our tournament from people, who just ruined it. That was just ridiculous.

About gamemodes, what do we have: chaotic TDM, boring Sieges, unbalanced Captain mode and Skirmish, mode for competitive players.

Our next stop is content: WHERE? There arent new maps, new weapons, new gamemodes, just nothing. Sorry, but me and 80 percents of community dont care about fixing Sturgian Archer movement speed from 8 to 9 in every patchnote.

So, my checklist for the good Bannerlord MP is:
- Return to the old class customization
- More content (gamemodes, maps, weapons, armour)
- Custom servers and maps
- Tools for MP mod creators
- Cavalry, weapon balance
- Removing breakthrough (except hammers)

TALEWORLDS PLEASE. I AM A BIG FAN OF MOUNT AND BLADE. YOU CAN MAKE THIS GAME BETTER EVEN IF YOU STOP BEING STUBBORN AND LISTEN TO YOUR OWN COMMUNITY

(sorry for possible mistakes, English isnt my first language)

LIST OF THINGS, WHICH WERE DONE (OR WOULD BE DONE SOON)
1. Duel gamemode (Development update 7, release date is unknown)
2. 2 new siege maps (finally): Domogtul Castle and Ayzar Stronghold (1.5.9)

Last edited:
Since they are balancing the game around the competitive community's feedback and the competitive community forces class restrictions on overpowered classes in tournaments ( Cav and Archers) it would only make sense they would put class restrictions in public games as well.

Competitive games have class restrictions because of a lack of balance. If matchmaking games also add class restrictions it'd be admitting defeat, and from the looks of things, the developers want certain troop types to be way more powerfull than others, so class limits would destroy their vision of the game. Hoping we get to the point where class limits arnt needed, but its not looking good.

Competitive games have class restrictions because of a lack of balance. If matchmaking games also add class restrictions it'd be admitting defeat, and from the looks of things, the developers want certain troop types to be way more powerfull than others, so class limits would destroy their vision of the game. Hoping we get to the point where class limits arnt needed, but its not looking good.
Most of the community dont care about their "vision". Theyre making this game for the playerbase, not themselves

It's a major problem when even the very best players can't handle playing without class restrictions but this very same unbalanced gameplay is forced upon the public casuals and the results are predictable in that there are barely any players left in MP.

Alot of changes have been so called temporary so I don't see why they can't at least temporarily add restrictions until they can balance the classes, it's been over a year and the balance is still borked.

mfw they try to push their competitive so much to the point they added a class system that fit terrible with the casual gamemodes but it still managed to get class restrictions within the competitive community.

692de06a73666b614d3319f206f51d9b.gif

Class limits have finally trickled into the NA competitive scene and the rule has got to be one of the most craven and spiritless decisions I've encountered.

Back
Top Bottom