BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#4] Division A - Weekly Match Results

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its backed up by the rule but I always like to avoid miscommunication. Not mentioning the timezone is like saying "common its obvious, its the timezone everyone uses" ... which is CET. So to me its misleading and unintuitive. Therefore it should always be in sight and not in a different thread.

Yeah its backed up by the rule but I always like to avoid miscommunication. Not mentioning the timezone is like saying "common its obvious, its the timezone everyone uses" ... which is CET. So to me its misleading and unintuitive. Therefore it should always be in sight and not in a different thread.

Ye that is fair. The OP of threads A-C are not yet updated from BEAST 3. I will do that now so they match D

you have already played two gmt tournaments and suddenly you were confused by the time cet? you just need to carefully read the rules of the tournament in which you participate

Simia Gentem [SGM] 11 (3) - (1) 3 [KW D] Keyboard Warriors Dark

eaGhEit.jpg

U4HejUA.jpg

m7TqGvK.jpg

QyAdfRB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom